Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngie22

Ringworm

9 posts in this topic

Could you guys tell me who makes these? Who has them? And/ or a picture would be great. I have been looking pretty hard for them, obviously in the wrong spot though. Thanx for the input, any thing will help.

BfishN makes some of the more common heads and worms,Lindy makes them in a 3 3/4" version and a few other companies. Gander carrys them in FL and porbably Woodbury. Hope this helps.

Tunrevir~

Tim Hutchison in Prairie D. makes some of the best and most affordable ones.

semntrout1@yahoo.com if you want or einfo

Sheels sells the BfishN brand as well as the jigs that work well with them (they have a little latch that keeps the worm on the jig better than most jigs.

worked wonders last year when i first started using them. was very surprised on numbers of fish that we caught (both saugers and walleyes but the saugers seemed to have more an appetite for them based on numbers of saugers to walleyes caught -- sure depth of water had something to do with that).

stock up before the prices rise for spring summer. i stocked up last fall/winter as they were clearing out for the winter.......$2.99 down to $1.99 a pack (10-12 per pack i think).

Ikes Tackle carries a large selection of ring worms and super dos. We also carry exclusive colors (red with white tail and blue with white tail). We can email you a picture if you would like.

Thanx a lot guys, found a bunch of them once I new more what I was looking for. They look like the ticket. I hope to try them out on the river soon ( not sure when confused.gif). Ike.. I'll have to stop in to check out the spec. colors. What is your favorite colors?

Ike your blue with white tail was killer a week ago...

Ringworm.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic PierBridge. Way to help out.