Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bturck

Smeds

2 posts in this topic

Smeds, leaving town in exactly 1hr.35minutes. In approx 8 hrs I will enjoying the golden juices from mountain springs that you left for me at Riverbend. I have the umbrella and the rain gear packed to. I'll hoist with you and David in mind tonight, and post on Sunday. Good luck to me, and hope I can hang on. Bill

Well Bill I know you're gonna have a great trip as this time of year is pretty tough to beat out there. Guess I'm gonna have to try and wrestle a little bit of extra 'allowance' out of Mrs. Fisky so I can pop a barley pop in the 'bend after Fridays fishing. WalleyeJon, myself and a few others are gonna be fishing over thatta way Friday afternoon insearch of some Walruses as SRJ calls them!

I think you should make it up on June 9th too....And posted such in that gtg thread!

Regards and have a great trip.

fiskyknut