Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz

Wireless Internet access at Wheelers??

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if any Resorts besides Sportsman's have a wireless access at Wheelers Point?? Maybe River Bend or Ballards?? Just checking.. Kaz smile.gif

Dick,

River Bend has it.

Kaz: Riverbend does have it, not sure if its in the lounge area, but some of the cabins have the connection.

Also a side note, this year won't work for the FM summer get together, however next year I will be retired and sure am thinking of driving up for the get together. I won't be able to bring a boat, but just getting togther later in the day to put faces with names would be great. give me a shout when you hit the land of 10000 lakes. We will still try to connect at Cabellas for lunch in Rogers, its my turn. Bill

Hi Bill,

One of the cool things about the get togethers is the

boatless are hooked up with the boat ahhhhhh full. See

you next year

Sounds good Curt, looking forward to lots of free time starting next summer.

PS Leave some biscuits and gravy for me this weekend. I'll be looking for your report prior to next Thursday. Bill

Thanks Curt, I'll see if I can sneek into that from my Kitchen.. I'll talk to Judy about that... See you up there, and Bill, Cabella's is a date... Kaz