Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Motel(Sleeping rooms?)

Could anyone tell me the name of the place in Baudette that has sleeping rooms for rent?Its right on the corner as you come north into town.(I think it might be a bait shop too?) confused.gifAny info would help!thanx,c63

believe it is lucky bait

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      None of the GPS mapping or GIS can be used as legal documents.  The best thing would’ve been to spend the $350 or so for Title Insurance when the land was purchased.  With the insurance the lines are checked and any discrepancies are corrected. After that, yup, it’s up to getting a new survey. best of luck to ya.  
    • Borch
      Pretty nice weather and travel conditions right now.  The ice will be around for a while.  Fishing was slow for us today.
    • papadarv
      Spring is here, open water soon. In Feb. Navionics did a big High Def. update to many lakes. Several  lakes i looked at appeared to have great contour improvements. Two lakes Coon in Anoka and Ottertail in Ottertail co., which i am very famuliar with, were part of the group. I decided to compare the 2 lakes to Iakemaster so I spent the $30 for the 2 maps for Humminbird Fishsmart App. I also obtained a Garmin LakeVU of a portion of Coon. Navionics & Lakemaster very close to each other, Garmin LakeVU not so close. The screen shot has Navionics on left, Lakemaster cennter & Garmin right.  Boating App owners - great time to do the Update all.
    • pikeandchester
      The GPS ideas are great. Garmin Huntview for Minnesota is $79.99 and OnX has 7 day free trial. The plan is to have the property surveyed. I believe Cliff makes a good point, do it right from the start. More time for fishing less time messing around looking for markers and  buying equipment just to possibly end up having the survey done in the end. Thank you for your responses they have been very helpful!
    • Mike89
      good luck there!!!!
    • JBMasterAngler
      I decided to skip Mille Lacs today. With the poor fishing reports and even poorer travel options out there, I’m hoping next week might be better. So bring on the sun for the next 7 days!
    • JBMasterAngler
      Got out to west rush early this morning. No slush issues while I was there, but that could be different by days end. The landing was quickly degrading in just the few hours I was there...landing on east lake is worse. Only caught 5 crappies. Schools were scattered and on the move, and fish weren’t very active. Ice was about 32 inches, which made hole hopping very difficult with an ion auger. Caught a nice sun burn on my face 
    • IceHawk
      Pike good luck!  Grew up fishing down there as a kid. Every so often I go back down there to relive some good memories  When I was 12 yrs old I use to fish down there with a couple old boys at midnight on opening night. Those old boys treated me as there own Kid!  And  I always thanked them for that  they taught me a lot. Caught a pretty good amount of eyes throwing jointed rapalas back then.  Its been a few years since then the old boys are gone fishing in the big sky above. But boy I still see there faces and smiles in my memory when every I stop down there 
    • delcecchi
      ok, now that I have a phone that takes pics, I'll post some when summer comes. Just call me Dime, cuz I be dropping some. 
    • monstermoose78
      Get out there with this amazing weather!! The fish are on the munch was fishing a point near deep water. You all know what I was using for bait if not ask.