Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fasterthanyou

everyone remember to thank your resort

10 posts in this topic

hey i just want to thank jay and amber from wilderness resort for everything they do for us as costumers they are a awesome resort i was at a resort on the east side and i wont reveal the name of it but jay and ambers roads blow them out of the water. everyone jay never even was able to get ambers fish house on the lake they were to busy helping everyone else. that in my mind means dedication to there costumers. i would recomended them to anyone. hey jay i cought walleyes every weekend i was up with atleast two limits and just awesome fishing. we will see you for the eye opener thanks again

I would like to also thank Barry Hines and the boys at Izatys for providing great service and top-rate customer service. Anyone who has ever rented from them knows they go the extra mile. From delivering a case of beer to your shack to providing a gas grill, those guys will do it. Thanks!

As a season customer of Jerry Brandt's, I'd like to thank Jerry and crew for battling with the crack between 4 mile and 5 mile, it has been a bridge killer, a back breaker, and a skid plate tester! I have lost count how many times they've moved the bridge. Let's all hope it ain't there next year! Also, Jerry dropped a truck in this year, and was bridging the crack within a week after extracting it. That's dedication. The list goes on and on... smile.gif

Wanted to jump in and thank everyone at Hunter's Point. It was our rookie year for my wife and I and we couldn't be happier. George, Linda, Cassie, Dee, and the whole gang are top notch. Looking forward to a great summer!

I would also like to thank Wilderness warmth Jay and Amber for a awesome year.your roads are second to none,and when other neighboring resorts customers were using your roads instead of their resort,that say's it all.the fishing was extreamly great with lots of limits.it is nice to know if i need help all i have to do is call or look for the green strobes'no matter what time of night.i recomend you guys to everyone.THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR !!!!!! P.s your service and prices are also second to none !!!! I have over 22yrs experiance on this lake with all kinds of different resorts,their services,plowed roads and fees,so this is based on that exp.your guy's attitude and friendliness is awesome.Thank's Again !!!!

I would like to thank Macs Twin Bay for another great winter of service. #1 on the lake in my opinion. Kevin and Karen are great people. And there staff is the best around. The roads are always big and clear I have never had a problem getting around on the resort. Also buzzies on the bay deserves alot of credit for running a class bar and resturant. There food is the best on the lake and there night time karoke is alot of fun way to go buzzies.

icefishingnut77

I'm new to Brandt's (about a month) but so far I like everything I've seen. Propane delivery, plowing, transfering the house when I bought it, and of course the prices. I plan to be there for a long time.

We stayed in one of Hunter's rentals and were very impressed. Very nice houses!! After all the snow on Saturday night I thought there was no way I would be able to drive my car off and would have to stay later than expected grin.gif but they had it plowed out and I didn't even need to shovel. One of the resorts neighbors(Wally) deserves a big thank you for letting us sleep on his floor when we couldn't get back out to the house from the resort Saturday night. Best of all we even got some fish!!!

IMG_0054c.jpg

IMG_0026c.jpg

it looks like u might have caught a buzz too? Haha, the keg in the background is a very nice touch.

I would also like to thank Jay and Amber. I did not go through and madE it back every time. That says alot in my

book. I called Jay and Amber earlier today and they were out

plowing past the point to get another resorts shack. Very good people. They also are plowing their roads. I will being going up this week and this is good to know.

Thanks Guys,

SHACKBASH