Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbomn

Open seat

10 posts in this topic

Sunday, 10/29/06 leaving from the 494 launch on Pool 2...fishing the day, maybe after dark. Email me, call me, 763-226-6821

I'll be out there as well. Good Luck.

seat filled

tbomn, if available seat in the future, I live in Blaine. Have fished down there a couple of times. Very interested. Good luck.

Joe, how'd you do? I hit some wingies from 4-6pm last night and caught one white bass. I thought with the moon light the fish we go nuts toward dark, but didn't happen for me.

Hey TBO, I didnt see you stuck on the bottom of the river in a Triton did I?????

I don't believe Joe runs a Triton.... I think he runs a Lund laugh.gif

That was me and my dad in the triton. It took us about ten minutes to get unstuck

You didnt miss much back there.

We actually caught quite a few fish, several whities, sheephead, and only 2 walleyes, both small. The wingdams were not putting out much. The pool has to start popping pretty soon. Will be back out this next weekend.