Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
curt quesnell

Wigwam Fall Classic results

4 posts in this topic

Nice enough weather for the Fall Classic this year.

Al Thompson and Brock Dahl win again after a victory in

the spring classic they were back north jigging rock piles

for a final weight of 37.68 pounds....huge! They win four

thousand dollars for first place money and an extra grand

from LUND (I think) for the best finish in the spring and

fall classic events combined. 1 plus 1 easy to figure.

2. Mark Sindelair and Lorne Jonassen of Baudette. 28.64

3. Kevin Marchuk and Rick Amundson of Baudette. 25.15

4. Harv Lueck and Kent Christianson of Baudette. 22.36

5. Todd Prickett and Kurt Kainz of TRF 21.70

6. Dave Baker and Kick Pearson of Baudette 20.86

7. Brian Ney and Jim Ney Jr of Baudette 20.75

8. Carl Morman and Carl Thompson of Illinois 20.61

9. Tom Briggs and Scott Olmstead of Baudette 20.50

10.Jason Gibbins and Oliver Gibbins of Morson 20.41

Team Good Guys Mike Lindholm and Curt Quesnell were 28th

with 16.3 pounds

57 teams entered, 44 teams caught limits the first day

and the second day 38 teams limited. Remember there is

a 15 inch minimum length on the small end. 16 inch fish

are very plentiful and there are lots of 17s, some 18s,

and a few of those valuable fish just over 19 inches.

Nice job done by the Wigwam, Kevin Olmstead and his

tournament crew. Very fun, very frustrating and like

every year I made a couple of new friends. Still need

many more teams to enter and put this over the top.

Hey Scarface, didnt I see your Skeeter out there both

Good job … you guys finished in the top half, that’s an accomplishment looking at the field of competitors. Nope that wasn’t my Skeeter you saw, mine sat on the trailer all weekend, spent my time chasing grouse, hunting deer, and shingling a roof. Next year I plan to enter.

Very well run event and fun. good job to my buddies Todd and Kurt on 5th place you guys are good. we didnt do so well i was on some decent fish trolling out on the lake but it was just to windy to fish it right. hey curt tell your wife thanks for that awesome meal. Travis

Good to see you again Travis. Let's do it again in the

I will pass the thanks along to my wife.

Thats why I'm so fat