• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If anyone lost or knows who a fishtrap along highway 13 near Waterville let me know. decribe it and what was in it and its yours. No name or license on it, so we have no clue whos it is. I dont know what else to do, but maybe put the word out here.

MY wife she is about 5.4 115lbs and blonde

was she still in the house when you found it

I'm not sure if I tied her or the house down

last nite when I left the lake. Boy it was just plain

to cold outside to spend exta time on minor details.

Maybe I should have put her in front with me and the dog

but the dog takes up most of the extra room.

Well the house is blue with a black bottom. the top flips

over right? You can keep the house please send my wife back COD Thanks

PS send her home soon as the dog does miss her.

PS again must be the cold weather just kidding about the whole deal. I hope who ever lost there house does get it back I'm glad there are still some honest people out there

willing to return things.

Good luck Farmer

hawkeye, I think my kids could sure use one of them. But then I just remembered, I still owe you 10 Bucks! grin.gif

Nice to hear of someone finding fishing equipment and trying to find the rightful owners for a change, instead of someone who brags years later, hey, I found a ===== 4 years ago and keep it. I have a one man fish trap and do not like it, if I lost it quite a ways from home ,I probley would not look for it. but then again who knows. wink.gif

farmer boy, I dont quite know when I will send her back, she sure did a stand up job cleaning the big fishhouse and even did the windows , still have a few more odd&ends to do yet, spit a few cords of wood, smoke 100 lbs of carp and made a few gallons of home brew. It could be a couple of weeks yet, let me know if thats a problem.

say, she sounds handy. Let us know when your gonna return her mayby I will follow in case she "falls out" again.

on a serious note I sure hope that the rightful owner finds it, What a bummer. Im sure he will appreciate your honesty. smile.gif

You might try to hang a note at the local baitshop or maybe a gas station or two.

Fatty07, not interested in selling it this year till ice season is over, going to look for a little bigger one with a zipper door so I don;t have to fold it back, its the one man scout.

WINDOWS!!!! SHE DOES WINDOWS? I did'nt even know that.

Well the kids have not had a bath in three days the dishs are actually starting to fall out of the sink, good thing we switched to paper plates but were nearly out of those.

the kids have turned all there underwear inside out once already I 'm sure what to do maybe I'll have to go buy some.

The dog realy misses her she has not stopped howling in two days I might even have to pick her up from the niebors.

Ya know I think I even miss her with all that work ya got out of her do you think you could spin for the shipping charge? if not thats fine just send her third class.

thanks Farmer

farmer boy, I had to send her home. She is a good woman, but I could only take so much. No new word on the house, you would think someone would look for it, you all know where it is.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mulefarm
      With the early ice out, how is the curlyleaf pondweed doing?
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...   The big basin, otherwise known as Big Traverse Bay, is ice free.  Zippel Bay and Four Mile Bay are ice free as well.  Everything is shaping up nicely for the MN Fishing Opener on May 11th. With the walleye / sauger season currently closed, most anglers are targeting sturgeon and pike.  Some sturgeon anglers are fishing at the mouth of the Rainy River, but most sturgeon are targeted in Four Mile Bay or the Rainy River.  Hence, pike are the targeted species on the south shore and various bays currently.   Pike fishing this time of year is a unique opportunity, as LOW is border water with Canada, the pike season is open year round. The limit is 3 pike per day with one being able to be more than 40 inches. All fish 30 - 40 inches must be released. Back bays hold pike as they go through the various stages of the spawn.  Deadbait under a bobber, spinners, spoons and shallow diving crankbaits are all viable options.   Four Mile Bay, Bostic Bay and Zippel Bay are all small water and boats of various sizes work well. On the Rainy River...  Great news this week as we learned sturgeon will not be placed on the endangered species list by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.     The organization had to make a decision by June 30 and listing sturgeon could have ended sturgeon fishing.  Thankfully, after looking at the many success stories across the nation, including LOW and the Rainy River, sturgeon fishing and successful sturgeon management continues.   A good week sturgeon fishing on the Rainy River.  Speaking to some sturgeon aficionados, fishing will actually get even better as water temps rise.     Four Mile Bay at the mouth of the Rainy River near the Wheeler's Point Boat Ramp is still producing good numbers of fish, as are various holes along the 42 miles of navigable Rainy River from the mouth to Birchdale.   The sturgeon season continues through May 15th and resumes again July 1st.   Oct 1 - April 23, Catch and Release April 24 - May 7, Harvest Season May 8 - May 15, Catch and Release May 16 - June 30, Sturgeon Fishing Closed July 1 - Sep 30, Harvest Season If you fish during the sturgeon harvest season and you want to keep a sturgeon, you must purchase a sturgeon tag for $5 prior to fishing.    One sturgeon per calendar year (45 - 50" inclusive, or over 75"). Most sturgeon anglers are either a glob of crawlers or a combo of crawlers and frozen emerald shiners on a sturgeon rig, which is an 18" leader with a 4/0 circle hook combined with a no roll sinker.  Local bait shops have all of the gear and bait. Up at the NW Angle...  A few spots with rotten ice, but as a rule, most of the Angle is showing off open water.  In these parts, most are looking ahead to the MN Fishing Opener.  Based on late ice fishing success, it should be a good one.  
    • leech~~
      Nice fish. I moved to the Sartell area last summer and just thought it was windy like this everyday up here? 🤭
    • Rick G
      Crazy windy again today.... This is has been the norm this spring. Between the wind and the cold fronts, fishing has been more challenging for me than most years.  Panfish have been moving in and out of the shallows quite a bit. One day they are up in the slop, the next they are out relating to cabbage or the newly sprouting lilly pads.  Today eye guy and I found them in 4-5 ft of water, hanging close to any tree branches that happened to be laying in the water.  Bigger fish were liking a 1/32 head and a Bobby Garland baby shad.   Highlight of the day way this healthy 15incher
    • monstermoose78
    • monstermoose78
      As I typed that here came a hen.  IMG_7032.mov   IMG_7032.mov
    • monstermoose78
      So far this morning nothing but non turkeys. 
    • monstermoose78
      Well yesterday I got a little excited and let a turkey get to close and I hit the blind!!
    • smurfy
      good......you?? living the dream..in my basement playing internet thug right now!!!!!! 🤣 working on getting the boat ready.......bought a new cheatmaster locator for the boat so working on that.   waiting for warmer weather to start my garden!!!
    • monstermoose78
      How is everyone doing? Holy moly it’s chilly this morning I stayed in bed and will hunt later today when it warms up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.