Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L Windsor

1995 Polaris XCR 600 &14ft. Aluminum Floe Trailer

26 posts in this topic

Sled is in excellent condition, low mileage, only flaw in the snowmobile is a separating seam in the backrest. This sled is a fun trail riding sled, lots of performance. This is not a house-pulling sled. It will get you to the house in a hurry!! Trailer is a double axle and is in good shape, deck could use a paint job. These can be sold together or separate. $3,200 (both) or best offer. Pictures can be sent also.

How much you asking for the trailer?

pics please

ttollefs at telproinc dot com

I am asking 1650 for the trailer. Thanks.

Snowmobile and Trailer are still for sale. Will sell for $2,800 or seperate for $1,400 each. Both in very good condition. Pics. are available. Thanks.

We will get you guys pictures this weekend. I don't get home until after dark to take pictures of the trailer. You will have them on Saturday. Thanks.

pics of the sled please?...jesse_r09 at hotmail dot com

If still available; Please send pic of trailer to josh@rawfamily.net

Thanks!

Please Snow!!!!

Where is the sled located?

Please send pics of both to wabedo2500@yahoo.com, if still available. Is the trailer a '95 as well?

Thanks!

The sled is located in Mcgregor, Minnesota. Excellent shape. I will also get pictures of trailer to people soon. Thanks.

Windsor,

I am still very interested in checking both out if they are available. So if you do have pics, I'd like to check them out before driving up there. It's possible I may be heading up that way this weekend. I also have a couple questions so if you could get back to me that would be great.

wabedo2500@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Trailer has been sold. Thanks to everyone for their interest. The snowmobile is still for sale. $1,400

where is McGregor,Minnesota?