• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1995 Polaris XCR 600 &14ft. Aluminum Floe Trailer

Sled is in excellent condition, low mileage, only flaw in the snowmobile is a separating seam in the backrest. This sled is a fun trail riding sled, lots of performance. This is not a house-pulling sled. It will get you to the house in a hurry!! Trailer is a double axle and is in good shape, deck could use a paint job. These can be sold together or separate. $3,200 (both) or best offer. Pictures can be sent also.

• 2 weeks later...

Snowmobile and Trailer are still for sale. Will sell for $2,800 or seperate for $1,400 each. Both in very good condition. Pics. are available. Thanks.

We will get you guys pictures this weekend. I don't get home until after dark to take pictures of the trailer. You will have them on Saturday. Thanks.

The sled is located in Mcgregor, Minnesota. Excellent shape. I will also get pictures of trailer to people soon. Thanks.

Windsor,

I am still very interested in checking both out if they are available. So if you do have pics, I'd like to check them out before driving up there. It's possible I may be heading up that way this weekend. I also have a couple questions so if you could get back to me that would be great.

[email protected]

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many miles does this sled have on it?

Has there been any work done on the engine?

What is your lowest price?