Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
only ice

not a bad weekend!

3 posts in this topic

just got back from LOW, fished friday and saturday. wasnt the best but did keep a meal for me and my son. we were out from pine island, and had a good time. we fished in about 32ft. and for some reason we saw fish at 20ft and they were EYES!! we caught about 7 fish at that depth! never know whats going on up there? Best thing about the weekend was VIKES KICKED #**

I was at Morris and also saw a few fish up high. I was in 32ft and even lured one up to about 5ft below the ice! Unfortunately, I didn't catch any of them. Those fish are usually quality fish.

I fished morris point 4 times last week and I saw some of the same activity in 29-30 ft of water...I got a few of them to follow my jig down further and ended up catching them...turned out to be eyes as well....we limited out thursday...some 17, 16, 15's but mostly 12-14....but enough big ones to get me and my friends limits...I thought the fishing was great...but i dont know what nxt weekend holds.