Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ben Trod

sleepers

Ben Trod

Do any of you guys know of a place that may have 8 man sleepers? Also, are you allowed to drive to the sleeper yourself once you know where it is? What kind of experiences have you all had with sleepers compared to a resort cabin?<BR>Thanks in advance,<P>SP

curt quesnell

Ben,<P>I know there are several top notch places<BR>that offer sleeper houses on LOW.<P>I dont know about 8 people houses<P>Some places will haul you out, others will<BR>let you drive to and from.<P>There is not a lot of action on LOW after<BR>dark as far as fishing goes. I like a <BR>resort cabin because of good food and a<BR>hot shower.<P>Call the Lake of the Woods area Chamber of<BR>Commerce in Baudette. They will get you <BR>list of everybody and you can narrow it <BR>down to what you want with a few phone calls.<P>You might also try to do a search of "sleeper<BR>houses" on the forum and see what you come<BR>up with. This topic has been visited in the<BR>past so there might be some useful info <BR>there too.<P>Good Luck<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

Rick

The Resort locator link above has links to some LOW sleepers.

sal

I know some of Tim Lyons sleepers have 6 bunks.... for what its worth

Dr. Bob

Gibbins has 6 man sleepers and Bryant would probably put a couple of them side by side for you if you have qa group that big. Last year he kept roads open to them too so you can drive right to the houses. He has the best sleepers I have ever used. Thier # is on the resort locator.

Nic

Sportsman's Lodge as real Nice Sleepers but they only hold as many as 6 from what I can tell. I'm sure they will put two or more houses close to each other for your group.<P>They are well supplied with the items you need. Best I've seen!<BR>Nic<BR>

fishfinder1

For what its worth six of us go up every year in feb we've stayed at several different resorts none had room to sleep more than 6 people. Service was good at all of them. We stayed with Schusters last year they had the largest we've ever stayed in. I believe it was a 10ft x 24 ft house. Lots of room to fish and tip back a few. hope to do it agin this year. Good fishin!

Ben Trod

I have booked at Sportsman's.<P>Thanks guys.<P>SP

tcumd

hey guys, I am the President of the University of Duluth Rod-and-Gun club, and we are looking for a good place to take our ice fishing trip this year. Previous years we went to Leech, Vermillion, and Mille Lacs, but the year we want to actually catch some fish. I was wondering about any input on the cheaper sleepers/lodges that could cater to about 30 of us. thanks cameron

Ben Trod

Cameron:<P>this is what I did: My group is arriving Friday evening and leaving about noon or so on Sunday. We are paying $120 per guy at Sportsmans Sleepers. The registraion girl, Sherry, was extremely nice. My advice is no matter where you go, book soon as they fill up fast. Good luck fishing.<P>SP