Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
walleye wisher

low open water

walleye wisher

I know it's a little while before we have to start thinking about open water on the big pond, but I wanted to throw out a quick question. We are coming up on memorial weekend to fish for the first time on open water, out of wheelers point, and I was wondering if, generally speaking, you are still fishing the sand around the pine island area. I know every years different on all lakes, but on average, how far out do you have to travel outside the gap that time of year. Thanks for all replys.

curt quesnell

Wisher,<P>You wont have to go far to find fish <BR>Memorial Day weekend.<P>You will find a variety of ways will work<BR>from Jigs, to Spinners to even pulling<BR>crank baits to put Walleyes in the boat.<BR>Try all depths from a foot or two of water<BR>to 20 feet.<P>From Pine to the Morris Point washout to<BR>Zipple you will have plenty of water to<BR>work with.<P>Good Luck, Have fun<P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

walleye wisher

Thanks Curt, I'm trying not to get to excited about it, but I am really looking forward to it, We've talked about it for years and now were finally doing it.

davemeyer

I am going up the same weekend to Angle Inlet and was wondering the same thing. Does anyone know what the water level is and whether the walleyes move into the inlet or stay in the big water around memorial weekend?