Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sand Creek fishing around Jordan

Does anyone here fish the Sand Creek?   I heard you can catch rough fish, cats, walleyes, pike and crappies out of it?   Any fish at the Mill Dam in Jordan of that creek?  Any spots one willing to share between Jordan and Chaska?

the creek has lots of crap and its a blast to sit  and fish this spot. even the eyes are there every once n while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tom Sawyer
      Some more dandies Royce. Yes, I do miss seeing that Red Pine stand in his photos leech, it definitely adds to the north woods feel of the shot....
    • ANYFISH2
      Just remember guys, only one lake in the state has a harvest quota!  It is the one in the "worst" shape. all our big lakes lakes including LOW track harvest but dont employ a quota.  The biologists in these areas seem to have a nice grasp of the conditions of these lakes.
    • eyeguy 54
      Eat some smaller fish and let the beasts grow.
    • anyfishwilldo
      The loose handle issue was the very reason I went out and got the mud mixer.  Now the drill can just stay in the shop.  I did find the handle worked much better on the right side of the drill than the left.
    • anyfishwilldo
      I am looking for wheel skirts for my wheel house.  Does anyone have/use them, and where did you get them? thanks
    • leech~~
      You need to hold them up. The best pictures are with some nice scenery in the back ground!
    • Sculpin
      Someone made mention of hooking mortality earlier, and sad to say, that is going to be one of the most significant issues going forward in terms of determining harvest on many of the premier walleye lakes in the state. Lake of the Woods,? perhaps not,  given its sheer size, but once hooking mortality comes into play, and a DNR imposed "quota" has theoretically been met, the lake is shut down. Mille Lacs is the poster child for this methodology, and one of the primary reasons the lake has been shut down the last couple summers.  There has been no actual summer harvest, except by the Bands, and then "hooking mortality". Lakes like Winnie, Leech, Vermilion, and all the high pressure walleye lake could be prime candidates for hooking mortality, and given the amount of angler pressure both winter and summer, worst case scenario closures could occur very easily. There is no question liberal limits need to be changed on many lakes, and I think that that is something that needs to take place quickly, before there are other Mille Lacs scenarios being played out.  Mille Lacs is not in fact rebounding nicely, there is optimism, but if the vaunted 2013 year class does not have a successful spawn  this spring, the DNR will once again scratch their collective heads, and go back to their funny drawing boards. Its a make or break year...    
    • eyeguy 54
      Go get em Chris!  Hopefully you find a beast or 2  
    • IceHawk
      Good Job Nice Fish good luck out there tomorrow.  Would of joined you guys but tomorrow is a true Trophy hunt shooting for a 10 1/2 or better.  Got plenty of 9-10 inchers lately so let the hunt begin.   Might be setting the bar high as I normally do  but the lake I'm heading to has a restricted limit and has some real brutes. Ive done it before  here so I know its doable. Hope my day goes as well as yours did 
    • eyeguy 54
      Bite was tougher today but managed some very pretty fish. Trying to perfect getting pics with the cell phone and then editing them. I love crappie eyes and the color of some bluegills. My favorite fish on the planet.