• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Highlights from the LIONS game

BuckSutherland

Well that had to be one of the most thoroughly depressing games I have ever watched.

1. Christian Flounder absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, proved that he is not even a serviceable back up NFL QB. He flat out stinks. Even on his completions he was FAR off the mark. If it wasn’t for some great catches he would have even looked more dreadful. Cassel by game 3.

2. Jared Allen once again proved that he is the most overpaid player in the NFL. With a salary approaching the $20 million mark I would have expected more than once measly tackle on some busted play from this loser! He was single-teamed ALL DAY and owned by some no-name donkey. They should have traded him for a gatorade cooler or a used jockstrap last year like I suggested.

3. Bill Pukegrave- We should see if the Hamburgler or Grimmace are available to take over the play-calling duties. Just terrible!!

4. Patterson and Jennings- I have been saying it the WHOLE TIME. When you don’t have a guy that can get the reciever the ball the recievers don’t matter. Jennings having second thoughts I am sure. Hope his contract isnt incentive-laiden. He will be lucky to have 20 catches all year with Ponder and Pukegrave.

5. The line of scrimmage. The Lions dominated us on both sides of the line.

6. The Lions- played a completely sloppy game and still managed to own us by a lot.

7. SUH- proved once again that he is one of the dirties players in the league.

My ADD will kick in real quick but...

1. Ponder didn't look good but one into was Simpsons fault while a second was a fluke due to being blocked. Otherwise yeah he didn't look great but could have won us the game.

2.Allen deflected a pass but was obviously lacking otherwise. Completely out of shape or something.

3 and 5 play calling and o line play are terrible. I posed the honest question about what Jennings would really say when asked the question about plays in gb vs min. Musk grave must go. I thing he exploits ponders weaknesses more than ponder himself does.

6&7 agreed. Vikings were outplayed led because of bonehead plays by lions.

Jennings savy ways and ability to get open really showed why we paid him the big bucks this offseason, he's on pace to be one of the leagues best wr's this season.