Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DTro

RIP "LuckyDevil" Jim

DTro

I only met jim briefly a couple of times, but he was on the river all the time and I know there are some of us here that were very close to him. My condolences to his family and friends

DSCI0016-1.jpg

Whisker Warrior

Sad to hear as I had the privilege to meet Jim as well a few times on the river...The man sure knew how to catch a walleye! My condolences to Friends and family.

HotPocket

Thanks Darren, He will be missed so much

LeAndra

Thanks for posting this Darren. Jim, you will be missed by many! I am happy to have had the chance to fish along side you and call you a friend. I know you're up there right now tossin' around your favorite lures and finding new ones... May you always be remembered for the great man you are. May you rest in peace and your days be filled with 10'lb'ers and everything! We'll be seein' you...

DARK30

I was looking forward to spending some time with him this fall...thats two good river rats gone.

Scott K

I did'nt know him at all, but I respect all river rats, and it is sad to see another one gone frown RIP

A.W.Wolfram

That is sad news indeed. I had the pleasure of fishing with Jim on many occasions. He was the “Mr. Minnesota River Walleye” and a true honest to god “Old River Rat”. I learned a lot form him.

RIP “LuckyDevil” and my you find those 14#er’s on that ever flowing current seam in the sky.

10-24-09fish005.jpg

Gordie

RIP Luckydevil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Well that is pretty sad. Had a lot of good times, burgers and dinners up there snowmobiling and 4 wheeling.   www.grandrapidsmn.com/...hill...squaw-lake/article_aa3b5546-f7ed-11e7-b45d-c34d... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnv_rsyOrYAhUGEawKHV-ECfoQFghCMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grandrapidsmn.com%2Fnews%2Ffire-destroys-the-hill-bar-in-squaw-lake%2Farticle_aa3b5546-f7ed-11e7-b45d-c34d5b1f648a.html&usg=AOvVaw1LRiuHCFf3M7Xusreg7vdH
    • Tom Sawyer
      Nice Bluegills Ricky! Those thumbnail sized opercular flaps are super special. H e l l those are thumbers!
    • Pat McGraw
      Well, check that one of the list. After trudging through the slush Saturday we were rewarded with a handful of undersized crappie. We'll have to try some of the options around Pelican next time. Happy, safe fishing everyone.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Beautiful weather on Sat and Sun. but plenty of traffic! No traffic today but still a very slow bite this morning. Could just be the weather change!??? Cliff
    • Draht
      Heading to that area this weekend - Curious as too how much snow cover is on the area lakes, and whether it's even worth bringing the wheelhouse?  
    • Wanderer
      I spent 3 hours last Saturday morning working on “the catalog” then went about my weekend, planning to finish at the end of the weekend.  Went to open it up and the new laptop won’t make pictures on the screen.  Tried everything; no dice.  Have to return the piece of Black Friday junk.
    • Rick G
      Here is some more dirty ice armor fish pics..... todays beast, released to fight again 
    • JerkinLips
      Cliff, did you have a lot of vehicle traffic around you on Saturday? Maybe the bad fishing on Saturday was just the weather conditions, although Saturday was beautiful weather-wise.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Same here. Thursday was a good bite and the weekend bite was mostly a bust! Cliff
    • leech~~
      I think he's going to not wash it and keep telling everyone at the bait store and on the lake he's a Pro Staff on HSO & Outdoors Minnesota. Until someone sends him a HSO hoody or new hat!
  • Share & Have Fun