Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Piker

Pretty Little Angel Eye

Piker

I am going to LOW Saturday and am praying the Angel Eyes I ordered on 2-11 will come in by then. Anyone know for sure what the time table might be? Should I give up hope of seeing them bofore then? They are the regular Angel Eyes. Everyday I run home to the mailbox hoping, but to no good fortune. I'll check in a few minutes, but if anyone knows for sure, take me out of my misery. I've heard a ton of good things and can't wait to try them, but if I don't get them before Saturday I might have to wait until next winter frown.gif.

I wish they would give an estimated date of shipment. I ordered them here. Anyway, such is life, but if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate it.

Capt'nJosh

Where do you live? I bought a card of them also but they didn't make it in time for my trip. They have arrived now, but I won't use them until open water, or possibly even next ice season. I'd gladly sell them to you if you live in the Metro area...

Piker

No, I'm in Fargo right now, from MN, but up North. I just have a wait and see attitude. I really want to try them, but I have my old favorites that I'll use. Thank You for the offer, I'm just mainly wondering if I might get them by this weekend. How long did your's take and did you order them from fishingmn? Thanks again. It has been 16 days. I am guessing they are back ordered since it should only be one day shipping.

Ask Rick what the status is.

I see you live in Fargo, I'm REAL close to ya and if you don't get them B4 your trip, I can loan you a couple. Email me at chunord@yahoo.com

Rick

Everyone who has ordered was sent theirs today. We have some on hand, so delivery should be within 3 days for those who order now.

Piker

Thanks Guys!!!

Capt'nJosh

You should be in good shape! Do me a favor and let me know how you do with 'em?

Piker

Better late than never. Got them Friday at noon, just in the nick of time. I dropped the gold one down and caught about a 2# in a matter of seconds. I thought I was really on to something, but it slowed down. I really like them a lot, but it wasn't the hot lure. That honor went to a green/gold Buckshot. I tried a few different colors and the gold and red was probably the best of them on that day. I like the way they flutter. I'll try them again this weekend I think. BTW - I was at 16 mile reef. Talk to you guys later.