Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

oops my bad, female...   musta been low on oxygen. LOL 

south of brainerd, north of texas. :P

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Rick G

Lots of good fish caught today. Key was finding live green cabbage... . 4mm gold tungsten jig with Impulse mayfly proved to be the hot bait today

20171217_135549.jpg

20171217_172904.jpg

• Like 3

Bass Thumb

From the looks of that ice behind you, it looks like someone has been eating too much Taco Bell.

• Haha 2

Tom Sawyer

Nice fish Ricky! That bass looks delicious...:grin:

• Haha 1

IceHawk

Good fish Rick way to find some quality fish in a highly pressured area. Takes skill to be able to accomplish that. Maybe run into you one of these days out there

Borch

Nice fish Rick!

Naturboy

Cleaned a walleye last night that had 8 2” crappies in its belly. Now I know what I should have been using for bait. Or maybe the fat head was just a after dinner snack. 

I was fishing on 7” of ice in 8 feet of water. 

• Like 3

matt320

Little Rock was good to me tonight found a sandbar on my lake master chip set up in 8fow on a sharp turn on the graph got three nice eyes ( two 15" and one 18")  in a hour before dark after dark just had some Lookers pin head 1/16 oz rainbow spoon made by clam with minnow a  head was my go to lure. Had a dead stick with a fat head down and could only get perch to bite on that. 

• Like 3

Stick in Mud

Nice bass, Rick, and good reports, all.  Should be some very good ice out there after this cold snap. 

matt320

Had a really good day on a local lake set up around 1030am in 30fow used clam snow drop jigs ( blue banana) was the color with a 1 1/2" blue maki minnow head cought over 40 nice crappies and 3 Pike, kept 6 crappies for dinner and let the rest go. Fish were suspended 10-15 ft off the bottom just had to drop it down and  get them to come up a foot and they would hammer it the humminbird was lit up like a Christmas tree except when the pike would come in and Chase them away. What a difference a day makes yesterday couldn't get a thing to bite and today the acted like they hadn't eaten all winter. 

• Like 2

IceHawk

Sounds like a blast Matt congrats on putting a good day on the ice together! Shot you a PM got a question for you 

eyeguy 54

fun afternoon and a beaut of a sunset. lotta fish, mostly small today. 

15a.jpg

15b.jpg

Fishing Frenzy

Nice picture eyeguy. Pretty sure I was on the same lake as you telling from your pic!

• Like 1

eyeguy 54
6 minutes ago, Fishing Frenzy said:

Nice picture eyeguy. Pretty sure I was on the same lake as you telling from your pic!

first time ice fishing there for me. got a nice 9.25 in gill and a couple dandy perch. lottsa small stuff. 

• Like 1

Fishing Frenzy
2 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

first time ice fishing there for me. got a nice 9.25 in gill and a couple dandy perch. lottsa small stuff. 

Yeah I have been out there quite a bit this year. A lot of small stuff but always some really nice fish. A lot of 10 in gills in that lake.

eyeguy 54

hopefully not going home in buckets

• Like 1

Fishing Frenzy
Posted (edited)

Agreed. No need at all to keep them over 9 inches. Fun to catch, and more importantly keep the sunfish population healthy. 

Edited by Fishing Frenzy
  • Like 2

eyeguy 54

Indeed!  

Tom Sawyer

That's an unmistakable, one of a kind fish house out there....:cool:15a.jpg.0eeb91f01b30542c0aa9f29c65fd70bd.thumb.jpg.5af5004c54ccfa80e6cd74787cde046b.jpg

Dandy photo eyeguy. That lake was great for waldos early ice...

• Like 1

eyeguy 54

yep heard about 2 over 30 inches. 

Rick G

Got a late start yesterday due to life and its mishaps. Once on the lake I felt better:) Hit 4spots on three different lakes. Found between 16-20inches of ice everywhere. Fishing was extremely slow, still managed to find a few nice ones toward evening.  

20180108_171532.jpg

20180108_171147.jpg

• Like 3

smurfy
On 1/5/2018 at 6:30 PM, eyeguy 54 said:

fun afternoon and a beaut of a sunset. lotta fish, mostly small today. 

15a.jpg

15b.jpg

somewhere south of canada and north of mexico again huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rick G
1 hour ago, smurfy said:

somewhere south of canada and north of mexico again huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

No, closer to your backyard than to either Canada or Mexico ....

• Haha 2

smurfy
37 minutes ago, Rick G said:

No, closer to your backyard than to either Canada or Mexico ....

i new that, i drove by this particular lake this past weekend!!!!!!!:grin: