• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How are people doing out of Adrian's Road?

I am heading up Friday morning. Not looking for the hot tip as far as water to fish, but rather just if guys are catching fish and maybe a general depth. We have a day house rented, but I am bringing the Trap just incase we need it.

Thanks.

Was out there friday, saturday, sunday. fishing was ok, not great. Fished shallow on friday and did bad. Fished 5.3 miles over pine on day 2 and 3 and did pretty good. Lots of small fish but managed a few nice eyes. Lots of snow up there so pretty much limited to the roads.

Tom, how long are you going to be up north? I'm heading up with my dad and a couple of fellow FMer's this weekend. Will be up midday on Saturday, fishing out of Snobe's Sun/Mon. Might fish outside on Saturday for a bit, possibly rent a day shack if it's too windy/cold. We're staying at Darren's place behind Wigwam.

I've still got your number from the FM Kids Fishing event, mind if I shoot you a call on Saturday for some info on how things are going??

LB

Go for it...

Better yet, give me a call tomorrow or I can email ya. My phone wont work out on the lake, but Rob's phone should work out there. We are staying at Lake Road Lodge. We should get together Saturday night for the blue pops and some dinner maybe. Sunday morning we are planning to head back and stop at a lake on the way back for some perchin. Maybe Winnie, maybe somewhere else.