Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wes Ellis

Plastic bait ?

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering any one using plastic minnows on lotw ?

never really tried i guess.but on lotw the fishing is so good why bother with the plastic bait.the bait those resorts get come from the lake and river.

mnhunter 3815 you go to zippo bay a lot? there is a bunch of use going up there march 15/18 some wheelhouses one has a sleeper from zippo,and a friend has a perment there maybe see you then?

i go up there all the time.im headed back there either next week or the weekend of the 14th to the 17th.not sure yet.or i might go earlier.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• gunner55
      FYI 2 of the 3 landings near us were starting to look a little beat up yesterday. With the temps & moisture today along with more of same forcasted for tomorrow, I have to believe that access to the area lakes will be getting tougher.
    • Rick G
    • Rick G
      Still about 14-15 inches of ice...plenty of slop and water today. Access was very beat up when I left.
    • tipupsonly
      Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else.... Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else....
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I took a break from walleye fishing on Vermilion and decided to chase crappies for a few days to get away from the crowds. Fun and a good bite also! Cliff