Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROGERATADRIANS

ADRIANS ROAD

12 posts in this topic

I HAVE SEEN SOME POSTS ON HERE ABOUT OUR ROAD THERE IS SOME WATER ON THE ROAD WE HAVE MOVED THE ROAD IN THOSE SPOTS AND THE WATER HAS FROZE NOW AND MADE THE ROAD BETTER WHEN WE HAVE WINDS AT 40 TO 50 MILES AN HOUR THE ROAD IS GONNA GET MESSED UP IT TAKES US A COULPLE OF DAYS TO GET IT BACK THE ROAD IS A HANDFUL WHEN THE WIND BLOWS AS MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW SO I JUST WANTED TO POST THAT THE ROAD IS FINE AND THE FISH ARE BITEING BE SAFE

thanx for the report.

Hi, Roger, did you ever get any houses over by Garden Island? Let me know, Im thinking I might try another trip up if I can go across and fish!! PS say hi to all. PIG!

yes we did pig 5 of them give us a call

Thanks Roger, I wont be even thinking about it untill get back from Vegas. So maybe around the first week of March I might try to get a few to come up with me during the mid week!! Im sure with all the ice and cold weather you will be over there for some time.

Is adrians the only one that plows a rd? And do they charge I know they use to? From the last time i was there in 86 it was a heckuva deal? Can you get off the rd? Where should a guy go?

Thanks

most of the resorts that alllow to drive out will plow a spot for your house for a price.

Adrian's does not charge to plow spots for wheel houses or portables. We are the only resort that plows spots specifically for them to put their houses. The $7.00 fee for the road is for access onto the lake through private land, not for spots on the lake or to get pulled when stuck. However, Adrian's does plowing of spots to help out people coming up to fish Lake of the Woods, where access off of the main road can be tough sometimes. We want you to be happy and to have fun!

i dont post much just read...but felt it nessasary to commend brian at adrians...my lady and i came up on friday and were fishing by 9 a.m. lots of fish all weekend...1 29" 1 28.5(returned) wally several 18"..most 12-16"...we keep nuthin under 14.5"..fished over pine...7.8 miles from adrians entrance...cabin fever set in on sun. morn so went for bloody marys...marleen makes the best...ran into brian and told him our wheelhouse was snowed in from the relentless wind and snow on sarurday and we wanted to leave on monday...monday a.m. he was there and plowed a road that u could land a 747 on...cootoes to the adrians crew....charley & kim

We drive 6 hours to stop and shop at Adrians. Very nice people up there. They do a great job up there.

Kudos to the Adrians crew!

The Zero Degree Ice Tackle guys!

hey roger this is Brad Wesely i have the 18' Blue ice house with the orange flames at about 34' feet...... Can i get to it? We are ariving thursday AM.!! dad has the red LODGE at SHORE whats the chances we can get to either one.? We are coming with 6 guys whats the fishing report..... beeen working to hard NEEED to fish... let me know!

hey roger this is Brad Wesely i have the 18' Blue ice house with the orange flames at about 34' feet...... Can i get to it? We are ariving thursday AM.!! dad has the red LODGE at SHORE whats the chances we can get to either one.? We are coming with 6 guys whats the fishing report..... beeen working to hard NEEED to fish... let me know!