Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthMNdrifter

The Big CAKE....

12 posts in this topic

So is the Ranch house closed yet? When we were up there in the fall it was only open for breakfast and it had for sale signs up...

Famed for the Biggest Pancakes Ive ever seen and ate... What will we do without the big cakes?

I was just up there and ate the "Pancake" 2 weeks ago. It is going to be a sad day when I can't get my cake before I hit the water/ice.

yup its open we had breatfast there 2 weeks ago.

I'll never forget the look on my son's face when they brought it out to him.

Sifty

The first time I ordered the "Pancake"... I told the waitress "I'm not that hungry so I'll have 2 pancakes"...

She asked.. "are you sure" .... I replied "yup"...

I soon found out why she questioned my order....

LOL....where is this place?

The ranch house is about half way thru Baudette, on the south side of the highway[11]. I bet you can't eat 2 of them. And I hope you don't try.

LOL...my uncle always says that...I'll bet you can't eat this and naturally I try and only once have I been able to polish off whatever he has bet that I couldn't eat. We may have to stop and I'll give 2 a go! \:\)

I bet my brother free breakfast if he could eat all of it, well, needless to say he had to buy me breakfast instead...sweet. grin.gif

Reading this thread kinda bums me out that I will not be able to get my Patty melt on the way to the NWA this year. Is there another place in town that has good food with such fast service ?

fast?

The way our timing works out we are always there right before lunch time and get really fast service and are back on the road.