Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chubs17

Night Bite

7 posts in this topic

hello

is there any kind of a night bite or is it all during light hours?

Thanks Chubs

not much of a night bite.you might catch 1 or 2 but thats about it

You may pick a walleye up every now and then...the eelpout will keep you busy though! lol

thats for sure, the eel pout love to come in and mess with you big time, i caught my smallest pout ever there, probably 5 or 6 inches long...

I dunno guys but all I will say is that in my book there is a limited but workable night bite here and there on select locales of the system both E and W.... You just don't hear folks talk much on the subject! My largest Walleye of the entire ice season 2 winters back came at 1 in the morning!

Think outside of the box, seek and one may find!

fisky, were you fishing shallow water rock humps or were you fishing the same spots you would during the day? Thanks.

I have heard of such a window and a local an will definately give it a try this year but am sworn to secrecy cause they know where I live. boar