Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_King48

16 mile

5 posts in this topic

Just got back from fishing 16 mile... We caught our limit, but fishing was VERY SLOW to say the least. This is by far my worst trip to the pond this year. It also was the 1st time I fished 16 mile this year. I normally fish Zipple Bay. Is it me or does the water seem a lot more "clear" on the east end of the lake????? Just one of the oberservations I made. Also the fish seem to be bigger there as well. But like I said this is the 1st time this year on 16 mile, I'm sure it has its days too.

fishing has been slow at zipple bay also.my buddys juts got back today they caught over 50 fish only brought home there limits.they caught mostly saugers 14 to 17 inchers.only a few walleyes with a 26 incher had to go back.im heading to zipple early tuseday mornin to move my sleeper to that spot.

Ya gotta love Lake of the Woods where a slooooowwww day is

followed by the phrase "we got our limits".

Our limit of walleye that is.... NO sauger, I think we were to shallow.

i catch the saugers from 18ft or deeper.i catch maybe 1 or 2 in the shallows but not very often.