Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
primetime49

Sending out forms for June 13 and 14

13 posts in this topic

June 13 and june 14 Two totaly seperate cash payout daysI have sent out the first 100 printed rules and regulation forms for 2nd annual American Cancer Society Bass Or Walleye Championships and will print Next 100 this weekend

If you havent got yours yet just write to

Fishing For A Cure

po box 11

Spicer MN 56288-0011

or call 320-220-1883

Thanks

just checking to see if anyone else is up for some fishing

We will again be at Green Lake

some bonuses for early entry

A spot in major Fall tourney

4 team entrys back [2 each day]

but you have to enter before May 20th to get in on bonuses

you can still enter upto time of takeoff

each day is sperate payout[cash again if you dont want your wife or girlfreind to get the check]and sponsors like it when you spend money before leaving town

we do want locals in as our advertising is done outside of area and you might only get chance to gear about this here

thanks for interest

you can print form in tournament section here

if anybody wants to help at tourney either of these two days just let me know

Bonus prizes for early entry

Enter by end of February for chance to win entry fee back,thanks sponsor pikopay internet tackle

Enter by end of March for chance to win Abu Garcia Cardinal reel,Fenwick 7 foot rod,3 spools Berkley line,thanks sponsor Pure Fishing.February and March entrys have chance at this

Enter by end of April for chance at 1 night motel or 3 nights campground stay.Entrys from February,March and April have a chance at this.Thanks sponsor Edward Jones Financial

Enter by 20th of May for another chance at entry fee back.Thanks sponsor Cabin Fever.Entrys from February,March,April and upto May 20th have a chance at this.

Other new sponsorship prizes are large bass replica or walleye replica

mrD

its the time of the year that we start using a lot of paper

please get ahold of me

J.need spot for posters etc. call or stop by,I am at home for about 6 weeks before more surgerys

GIVE ME YOUR PH.#, LOOKED IN THE PHNE BOOK BUT WASN'T SURE.....

J.

J phone number is at top of this forum blog

otherwise its under Rustad Farm And Lake Willmar or TDS phone books

320-220-1883

If your entry is postmarked or delivered to my desk by end of February you are in drawings for February,March,April,May.

So you get 4 chances at bonus prizes.

We are getting sponsors and entrys added weekly.As more sponsors are added we will offer more bonus prizes.thanks

Right now Fishing Minnesota has moved upto third in team entrys and last year they started to pull ahead of other media and web sites .

Remember to think of the American Cancer Society by fishing this event.

Any comments or questions please call or write Fishing For A Cure box 11 Spicer mn 56288-0011 320-220-1883

TONKA MAN WINS FEBRUARY DRAWING FOR TEAM ENTRY FEE BACK AND SOME COMMUNITY SPIFFS

WE ARE GETTING SOME QUALITY TEAMS IN FOR THIS YEAR SO LOOKS LIKE COMPETITION LEVEL WILL BE GOOD

TONKA WE PUT YOUR TEAM IN FOR FIRST TO LEAVE IN MORNING AND ALSO FOR CHANCE AT NEXT THREE MONTHS OF DRAWINGS GOOD LUCK

TEAMS LEAVE IN ORDER REGISTERED AND DRAWN IN 4 MONTHLY DRAWINGS FEB 1ST OUT, MAR 2ND OUT, APL 3RD OUT, MAY 4TH OUT ,AND ONE DRWAING EACH MORNING AT RULES MEETINGS FOR 5TH OUT

QUITE A FEW TEAMS HAVE SPLIT AND ENTERED WITH NEW PARTNERS,SO WE WILL BE HAVING A FEW MORE ENTERED THIS YEAR.THIS IS NEARLY DOUBLING NUMBERS ALSO SOME REALLY GOOD NEW BLOOD ,IT LOOKS EXCITING

THANKS

320-220-1883 ITS A PLEASURE TO HERE FROM YOU

FISHING FOR A CURE POST OFFICE BOX 11 SPICER MN 56288-0011

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO DIRECTOR STEVE RUSTADS HEALTH

AS I HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND AM NOW AT HOME RECOVERING I COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT I WILL NOT BE HEALTHY ENOUGH TO CONTINUE THIS TOURNAMENT

IN SEPTEMBER I BROKE MY BACK AND IN OCTOBER I CONTACTED THE [MRSA]VIRUS

WHILE RECOVERING IN REHAB LAST MONTH I AGAIN TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE [MRSA] VIRUS AND AM NOW AT HOME INSTITUTION FREE AND HOPEFULLY AWAY FROM THE COLONIZED [MRSA]

I NEED TO REGAIN MY PROTEINS AND TEST FREE OF DISEASE SO HOPEFULLY IN APRIL I CAN PLAN ANOTHER CORRECTIVE SURGERY

HOPEFULLY I AM GETTING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU SOON ENOUGH SO NONE OF YOU HAVE MADE VACATION OR WORK PLANS TO ATTEND EVENT

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN.FISH ON

sorry to hear about the health issues Prime. Get well man.

HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON PRIME.... WISH YOU THE BEST....PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FULL RECOVERY AND WE'LL SEE YOU ON THE WATER.

J.

prime,

don't know you. just have been following this sight for a few months, you seem

to be a truley good human being. rest, take care, and things will work out. dumbass fishingerman like me need a person like you around to help them out. not religious

but will keep you in positive thoughts. also, next tourney you set up i'm

easy money.