Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
curt quesnell

Hats off to the ice road builders!

curt quesnell

We showed up at Zipple last Friday morning 6:45 and the ice

road crew (Nick included) was just coming back in from

repairing cracks and getting ready for the day. There was

a guy or two at at least one bridge to guide the trucks

across......all day and into the dark of night! The same

goes on at Adrians Road. Morris Point and at Long Point

and Rocky Point where the ice can really be trouble.

These people work extreeeeemly hard all winter so we can

have fun. Ice road access at 8 bucks is the best money

I ever spent. Thank the crews as you drive safely by.

bturck

They sure do a great job up there Curt. One thing though that really puts my shorts in a bunch are the people who think that blowing by you at 40 mph is the way to drive on these roads. Man they must think that the beer is being rationed at the lodges. If they could only see the affect of that type driving under the ice and the potential for a blowout they might sit back relax and take a chill pill. Bill

ret swabby

I must echo both Curt's and Bills remarks. I was up on Adrians road on Friday and the amount of work those folks do is outstanding. When we were leaving the ice we had a group of about 12 vehicles leaving the ice and some one decided we were going to slow.

I can't say enough about the folks who make it easier for us "southerners" who venture up that way and have a wonderful weekend.

Terry