Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROGERATADRIANS

ICE CONDITIONS ADRIANS ROAD

15 posts in this topic

I HAVE HEARD A FEW COMMENTS THAT THE ICE DOWN BY PINE IS ALL CRACKED UP WELL ITS NOT TRUE WE OPENED UP OUR ROAD MON AND ITS THE BEST ITS BEEN IN YEARS SO JUST TO LET ENERYBODY KNOW THE ICE IS PERFECT AS WELL IS THE ROAD

Excellent! I come up there every year and go out of yer road. smile.gif

About how many miles from shore/how deep are you driving out to??

thanks for the update roger see you in a week

Be there with my son about 10 a.m. to get minnows and a couple hot lures grin.gif. YEEEE HAAAAW! I'll be in an ABC Seamless van with a duck on it.

Just returned from the Pine Island area and a few days of fishing. The Adrians Road is in great shape, it blew one day and the plows kept the road clear. The trail is clearly marked and provides acess to a wide area north of Pine Island. If your at all concerned the staff in the resort will provide you with and daily updates when you purchase your daily pass.

PS: The fishing was great!

Heading up that way Wed. This warm weather has us a bit nervous, so I hope things are a bit colder up there than here grin.gif

RIGHT NOW WE ARE ABOUT 2.5 MILES OUT

WE ARE GOOD WE HAVE GOOD ICE HERE

Thanks for the update Roger!

Roger, coming up in 2 weeks with a 1/2 ton truck and a 8x20 wheel house. This is my first year with the bigger house. 1, can we make it over pine on your road, and 2, you think there is gonna be enough ice??

YES TO BOTH COME ON UP EVERYTHING IS FINE

You are good to go. Lots of ice. 15" minimum. Road over Pine is great. No problems for you.

Never been up to LOW before, looking to get out with a 1/2 ton suv and 8x20 wheelhouse (house weighs approx 4800lbs.) Would like to come up around 12-29 staying as long as 01-02.

Where are you located, I assume you also have a road access.

Thanks for any info.

YOU WILL BE FINE GOOD LUCK

YES TO BOTH U WILL BE FINE