Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PikeFerret

Help with sleeper house

4 posts in this topic

Hoping someone could lead me in right direction. My mother-in-law wants to send her husband and son to a resort with a nice sleeper house for a couple of nights. She doesn't have a date in mind yet, but would probably be mid-Jan. Pretty open. Looking for a deluxe sleeper for 2 people, with indoor biff, oven/stove as a minimum. Tv/dvd player, some sort of water supply and generator would be a plus. Price doesn't seem to be an issue. Not looking for a cabin/dayhouse combo. Hoping other FM'ers or resort owners could give me some options. Thanks in advance.

really dont want a house with a biff in it.most places have them right next to the house outside.and as for running water in it.gotta bring your own water.at zipple bat they have really nice houses.and a shower you can use back at the resort.but they dont have tv,s not sure if any 1 else has tv,s in there sleeper

Been to Zippel Bay before...it's fine if you have a group of guys that don't care about sitting on a 5-gallon bucket to take a crap, although that's no treat either when it's -20 outside. I had a great time up there! My father in law is kind of a sissy when it comes to roughing it like that. Anyway, the reason I ask is because my wife and I are staying on URL for a couple nights. There is electric generator, indoor biff, ceiling fan, 4 gallons running water, tv, etc. Wondering if anyone knows of anyone in the Lake of the Woods area or even Rainy Lake area that would offer something like that.

give Riverbend a call, their link is at the top of the page. Their sleepers are new and very roomy. Have not stayed in one jus poked my head in a couple of them while I was passing by to the day house. they do a good job there for sure. Good luck and hang on. Bill