Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gell

Fishing License in Minnesota

4 posts in this topic

When does the MN fishing Liscense expire? Feb?

feb 28th

Gell: In reading the new laws regarding the structure license it appears to me that the date is now going to be changed to April 1st as opposed to the old law which said March 1st. I'm reading it as structure and fishing license's will be the same dates. Thats the way I read it. I'm sure one of the other fellas will jump in here as well. Bill

I think they changed the rule on that. They used to expire end of Feb (I checked mine, it expires Feb 29 must be a leap year) But I think for next year they will expire in March to get you through more ice fishing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JBMasterAngler
      The DNR has tried introducing lake trout into several lakes in the past 10 years or so. Most attempts have been unsuccessful (hanging horn lake for example). DNR recently increased the number of lakers stocked in big trout, but numbers are continuing to decline. I would have rather seen them cut back on the numbers stocked into burntside as opposed to stopping it altogether. The heavy fishing pressure and the predation by smelt is a tough 1-2 combo for lakers to deal with.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Did anyone try holland on opener, or any day since? Just wondering if anyone had any luck.
    • monstermoose78
      My brother hammered walleyes and perch . Him and his friend ended up with 70 eyes caught and kept their limit and had 30 perch from 6 feet of water.
    • monstermoose78
      My old man met me on the lake today and I showed him I am a skilled angler! lol we had a great fish fry! My old man only added one crappie and 5 gills to the bunch
    • monstermoose78
      My old man and I had fun time today even though he only added 5 gills and one crappie. I schooled my old man but we enjoyed fresh fish No worries no gills over 8 inches kept or crappies over 12