Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mngoosehunter

Fish Trap Scout *sold*

11 posts in this topic

I am selling the older style fish trap scout. It is in great condition but has 1 tiny burn mark in it. I also put a nice boat seat in it that i mounted to the platform. my computer is not capable of loading pictures but I can send pictures by cell phone. Im asking $120 or best offer. Any other questions just ask. Thanks. It is a great easy to haul fish house for one man.

OK--how old is old. can you send any pics ???does it have a zippered door or just flip over.

thanks

jcfarm@loretel.net

Its only about 4 years old. Yes, it is just the flip over style with the window in the front. you can email me at djknuti @ hotmail.com with your cell number and i can get pictures to you.

email sent

Is the house still available?

If this house is stil available, i would be interested in it and can pick it up tomorrow.

To everyone asking about the house I know he still has it and will respond to everyone after nine he is at work.

The house is still available I have pictures if you want them i just need your phone number. Thanks

hey if still available can i get pics. number is 765-610-3971

This house has sold,I don't think he knows how to post it as sold.It went last Saturday.

ooo ok thank you