• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

mngoosehunter

I am selling the older style fish trap scout. It is in great condition but has 1 tiny burn mark in it. I also put a nice boat seat in it that i mounted to the platform. my computer is not capable of loading pictures but I can send pictures by cell phone. Im asking $120 or best offer. Any other questions just ask. Thanks. It is a great easy to haul fish house for one man.

dairyman

OK--how old is old. can you send any pics ???does it have a zippered door or just flip over.

thanks

jcfarm@loretel.net

mngoosehunter

Its only about 4 years old. Yes, it is just the flip over style with the window in the front. you can email me at djknuti @ hotmail.com with your cell number and i can get pictures to you.

PDOGG

email sent

NDSUski

Is the house still available?

hotrod1

If this house is stil available, i would be interested in it and can pick it up tomorrow.

09ultra

To everyone asking about the house I know he still has it and will respond to everyone after nine he is at work.

mngoosehunter

The house is still available I have pictures if you want them i just need your phone number. Thanks

fishnhuntnboy

hey if still available can i get pics. number is 765-610-3971

09ultra

This house has sold,I don't think he knows how to post it as sold.It went last Saturday.

fishnhuntnboy

ooo ok thank you

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      Was out for a while on the Partridge River this afternoon, didn't have any minnows, managed one 13" crappie on Gulp waxes.  But, the old Strikemaster almost bottomed out-close to 30" of ice.
    • SkunkedAgain
      I don't know what your Helix 7 requires in the manual, but a quick look would figure out if that 3amp is too small. Definitely wire your sonar to the motor battery using the correct gauge wire and fuse. If you connect it to another battery, it should be a stand-alone. Connecting to the trolling motor battery will generate interference.
    • SkunkedAgain
      I've done cheeks quite a few times and they are always good. They take only a few seconds to carve out. I like to get the most out of the things I kill to eat, so I'm not afraid to pull them out of smaller ones. I'm glad to see that so many people picked up a new tip. That's the point of congregating on these forums. I wonder how many non-registered folks will read this and learn something new.
    • CigarGuy
      I've been doing them for many years.  Like Cliff, a friend who was a guide on LOW brought some out prior to the main course-been doing it since. 
    • Tom Sawyer
      With the snow cover completely gone and lots of standing water, 60s in the forecast, with plenty of sunny days next week, and a good chance of rain mid-week; this may be my last weekend on the ice, South of Hwy 210 anyway . Fish have really been on the chew
    • Alex wilhelmi
      hey guys..i installed the helix 7. took it out the other day. it keeps  randomly shutting down, with the motor off it will stay on no problem. Heres where i think i f'd up. i used the same 3 amp fuse harness from the old sonar that came with the boat, the old hb depth only kind. its wired right to the ignition wire. i used the correct gauge wire where i needed it. im guessing its not getting enough juice? also if i wired it direct to a separate battery, how do i go about hooking up and on board charger? or would i be ok just wiring direct to the battery that runs the motor? thanks for any advice. those musky lures look so bad ass! nice work !!
    • delcecchi
      Really small scallops
    • delcecchi
      I think it is a matter of the material involved.   Ethanol can corrode some metal and dissolve some organic stuff like rubber or plastic that gasoline doesn't affect.   Or so some sources say.     
    • Tom Sawyer
      I guess I was being to kind. Nah nah nah nah, ....Turn out the lights already. LMAO!How Disappointing. Wolves your next......
    • ProGuideEyes
       Did you leave vermilion Tom???