Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BKB

WalleyeJon

13 posts in this topic

Hey Jon, could you shoot me your e-mail please? The wife cleaned out "my" drawer while I was deer hunting and you know the rest of the story! Did well on the high speed beef so plenty of good eats on the ice!! Thanks Jon! brzez4@clearwire

No answer yet huh?

Hey Jon, should I post your work e-mail on here for ya? grin.gif

See, he's busy right now with a pad of lined paper & a crayon, he's designing his permanent fish house...

Yeah,yeah, Davey Boy. I would have got it done with the black and blue crayons if I wouldn't have asked you for help. Now I'm all the way through red,yellow,green, and orange, and still don't have it figured out.

BKB....you've got mail.

you need bigger paper.

and you might work on that crayon grip, the caveman grip is real tough on the crayon tips, it's probably also why you keep tearing through the paper when you draw.

"ugg, me cronk draw plan in dirt with stick.... dohh!! cronk break stick again!!!"

I'll see about getting a spot cleared in the shop for your seasonal lake home project.

later!!

WJ I sure hope they gave you those big fat crayons and they're not too sharp so you don't hurt yourself with all the brainstormin!

I sure am glad I have friends like you guys to help me sound out the big words, and put my worms on for me.

Tell us about the ice Jon, I understand you are the last of your kind, the last in an ancient mystically gifted string of land dwellers directly descended from an Encino era shaman known as the first ice whisperer... You have the gift, tell us what the ice is doing? What's it thinking? What sort of plans does it have for us this year on LOW? How will it form? When will it support us for the first hole fishing in the pine island area?

I didn’t get the shop cleaned last night cause I was working on my (Contact Us Please) plow truck, truck is ready to go now though.

So when we get your lake mansion built we can keep your ice road clean.

The Great Lager Spirit appeared to me in a vision last eve with news of an unblemished sheet of ice as far as the eye can see. One that is freezing uniformally, and will bear the tread of human feet as early as tomorrow. But alas, the vision came with a warning. If the land dwellers abuse or neglect this precious gift, large cracks and ridges are destined to form along routes to most bountiful fishing grounds.

Excellent.

I will respect the great spirit & obey it's wishes.

I may also leave gift of tobacco at the foot of the great totem pout monument for safe passage & fruitful fish harvest.

(someone’s just gotta catch a 12 lb pout, freeze him straight & fix him pointing skyward in a mound of slush and ice) – Totem Pout

Sounds like you guys have gotten into the illegal tobacco.

"Dave's not here man."

We made a version of your pout totem a couple of years ago. Had a run of pout in one spot and had quite a pile of stripped pout so we made what we called "Pouthenge". Turned into quite a work of art before the next storm covered it.

pout henge... oh man i like that!!

grin.gif