Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grant

has anyone tried fishing Lambert's Landing for cats?

5 posts in this topic

thoughts, opinion, successes?

thanks

Grant

I've checked it out a couple times last year and fished it once. Caught a few channels in the 3-7 pound range. Didn't stay very long. Been considering trying it again sometime.

cool- If you are making it down there again let me know-

any excuse to fish!

Grant

I'll let you know. I'll be checking it out again fairly soon.

If you guys want some company, let me know. I hit it early in the season this year and last year. I figured out where the deep hole is this year too. I was thinking about hitting it late in the flathead season as I imagine many fish winter there. That doesn't mean there aren't any there now though. I've heard flatheads can be caught in that deep water during the day as well.