Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bapperpimp

Arnesen's area reports?

9 posts in this topic

Anybody been out of Arnesen's lately? People still fishing by Twin Islands? Anybody been out on the reefs yet? Coming up Wednesday night and am looking for a place to start on Thursday morning. Thanks

Does anyone have information available from the Arnesen's area? Some of my friends fished out of the Lighthouse Gap last week, along with a lot of others and had great fishing. They were in 31 feet jigging minnows and leeches. Has anyone been pulling spinners or has jigging in deep water been the trend? Going up at the end of June and wondering if Arnesen's will be turned on by then.

hit the rocks with leaches, they're out there

Post deleted by 2 pounder

If you want to get PICKY........the correct spelling of THATS is THAT'S (that is) Also it would be EARTH'S crust, not earths........Have a good day.

Bucks-n-Ducks

Dad and I went out of there yesterday in the typhoon and it was one of the tougher days I have had up there in quite sometime. Ended up on the west end out of the winds and scratched out a few smaller ones. Hopefully that is out of my system for the rest of the summer.

woah. guess i won't say what they're biting on anymore. Maybe I will just say they are biting on bacon next time. good luck

Hey Bucks, You didn't get it. Bapper is a close neighbor at Rocky Point, and I Was trying to get a dialog going with him to let him know that I would be up all week next week, plus the whole week of the 4th. Stay cool guy.No one is picking on anyone here. 2

2 Pounder - wish I could join you for the 4th, but it sounds like the next time up for me is July 19-22. Fish should still be on top of the reefs when you're up so get your jigs out. Pink seemed to be the best last time out. We also did pretty good with a plain lindy rig fished vertically.