Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pike11

Pool 2 report

6 posts in this topic

Finally getting this dang pool 2 down a bit...Last 4 days getting walleyes on crankbaits in 6-12 ft,largest was 7lbs,we lost one sunday at the boat that was about 10lbs..It sure is a lot more fun once you get this type fishing down better...Just threw a 26" back this morning after 10mins fishing,the wind chased me off the river

Shhh....there are no fish left in Pool 2. You need to go to Mille Lacs or Red Wing for fish.

Haha,ya Ive heard that....maybe they were carp

WHAT COLORS WERE WORKING FOR YOU, WHAT KINDA STRUCTURE WERE YOU FISHING? WERE YOU TROLLING OR THROWING? IM HEADING OUT TO THE MINNESOTA BETWEEN 169 AND 35 THIS WEEKEND. THANKS FOR THE HELP.

ZACH

Didnt seeem to be any preference in colors...trolling mostly in 6-10 ft water in rocky areas,no wingdams goood luck!

I think the fish must know a storm is coming, just got back from a night on the river and I absolutely tore it up on smallies. Mimic minnows, jigworms, and tubes. Found the fish in rocks, and lost lots of lures, but i was rewarded with lots of fish laugh.gif