• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gary you must have learned at the seminar shocked.gif. Well the flyers are out hope to see them come BACK soon I have gary's in hand the first one to get it in thanks gary for your help laugh.gif. If you need one let me now if we have 10% off what was at the get to gather this weekend we would be full. Well I hope for more FMER'S show up.This is a great group. Thanks guys for your help :.cool:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Northlander

• SKIPPERS KID

• ripstick

• cranken21

Gary -

I'll be in next weekend with a check for Tom. I also need to start tying up some spinners and some lindys. My spools from last year are about empty!

Get ahold of me, and we can get things lined up for the tourney. its going to be a great time!

[email protected]

Tom, I have not seen my Grand Slam Flyer in the mail yet? (I think The Northlander Hi-Jacked my Mail Man!!) I will hook up with you soon.

Oh man I forgot to put them in your box when I was changing the dates on ya. grin.gif I was hoping if you thought it was the 3rd weeekend in may you wouldnt be taking my money again. grin.gif

Seriously if ya dont get one I can drop one off for ya on my way to work.

Or e-mail me your adress and Ill get one to ya ASAP.

Just giving you a hard time Steve, My partner got his in the mail so we are all set. Now I just have to find my binoculars so i can figure out were the hot spots are when you are pre fishing.LOL!

Boards, boards. Justin at the general was saying they have a shorter version of your single . Who knows.

Northlander, We need more Boats. Do not Hi-Jack flyers grin.gif. We need the bigger pay out and more boats so stop paying the mail man shocked.gif. Fish for the money and welcome the new boats grin.gif. I think I will let austen fish with frank Jr. What a site to see I think they would do great grin.gif. Two young guys out haven fun. A good learning curve at dads expense well hope for warm weather :smirk.:.

I want to register for the tourney, what is the cost and where do I send the check? Thanks,

The Future Grand Slam CHAMP grin.gif

Go to the Tourney forum below and all the info for the grand slam is there.

Or do a search on Grand Slam walleye and you will find it.

Its $110 a fisherman, 2 person team and you need to make the check out to the Grand Slam and send it to Skippers kid better know as Capt. Tom Pfister.

As far as you winning the contest I hope you do well but this is the year I take the big pot.

Maybe Ill see ya on the river pre fishing.

Thanks Northlander. I'll be on the river from opener until tourney time, 18' camo alaskan. good luck

Dave

The mailing address needs to be changed on the web send your number to northlander and I will call you and mail one to you, thank you.

Hawgeye just e-mail me your adress and Ill send ya a pamphlet that has all ya need.

I hope to see ya on the river. I run a black/silver/red Lund Explorer 1700 with a 115 yamaha 4 stroke.

Ill keep a eye out for ya.

Welcome to the forum hawgeye. Its good to see in the slam. You dont have to worry about northlander the boat he is in scares the fish away. tongue.gif

Thanks for the help and for the welcoming. I can't wait for some open water

Dave

hawgeye, How would you like to weight fish in for the grand slam shocked.gif. So I can fish it Let me now soon smirk.gif.

Are you trying to keep me out of the tourney? Is the name hawgeye that intimidating. No weighing for me, unless you can fish the tourney and do the weighing grin.gif Northlander I sent you an email with my contact info. Thanks

hawgeye, I was just goofing with ya grin.gif. I would like to see ya bring in the hawgeye or walleye that would make some drool. We will see ya there and good luck smirk.gif.

Question for ya Tom...

Can a team use more than one boat? What I mean is, can a team fish in one boat day 1 and another day 2? Both boats owned by the team competing. Trying to come up with a strategy for which boat to use when. THanks

ERW

Yes you can But both boats must be registered with the event and have $100,000.00 liability insurance on them both. I hope this helped you out and good fishing to every one smile.gif.

I wonder if anybody new signed up this past week. Anyone hear from papa woodie. Maybe his lady has him tied down.

Less than a month away now I can not wait grin.gif. To see who will be on top this year. looks like a great opener so far who else can not wait grin.gif.

I cant wait even if I dont know what happened to my partner. Water will warm up fast I hope and get the eyes spread out. Dont like to get in a bottle neck. Thats for after on sunday. smirk.gif

Gary - App has been sent off in the mail. Were golden. Just need to start pre-fishing here one of these weeks! haha.

ooo.gif I dont know about golden but for this one it would be nice to be in the green this time. tongue.gif

Hey Tom, I finally got on here. We missed you on the Brown trip down here. Hope all is well. A big GOOD LUCK to everyone in the tournament.

Chris Tostrup

Chris, Welcome aboard the site and good luck to you as well. Nice to see ya here and sinned on grin.gif.

Chris nice to see you on here.

Nice to see another river rat on here to convers with.

Tom as they say "The check is in the mail".