• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The wait is almost over! SPRING!!!!!

Walli1

StCroixNewB, is this still on? Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the Thursday night thing. Where's everyone going to be on Saturday. Can't believe it's this week!!! Crap I got some work to do!!!. I'll be launching out of the Bluffs. Walli & Wade, you gonna be around that area or wanna meat up somewhere?

Sandmannd, Looking forward to see you on the water, I'll be at spot 006, somewhere in that general area around sun up. See you on the water! cool.gif

Sandmannd--- I might be sitting this one out, some things have come up and not sure if I will be out there...

Guys (all of you frequent FM'ers...) grin.gif

I will be out on the Croix Saturday, Sunday & Monday sunrise until whenever...

We should figure out a way to meet up on the water by accident or design! Anyone have something set-up yet?

Shoot me an e-mail with your FM Handle in the subject line & maybe we can get something set-up...! cool.gif

Anyone have radios? Just the hand held ones. We could set to a channel and meet up that way, just a thought. Walli1, not sure where 006 is for ya. I know you showed me when we were out, was it just south of the bluffs. Let me know.

I have a vhf in my boat and is always on channel 16. I answer to Orlip. Not exactly sure when I'll be out but my plan is stay out till the evening.

That's my plan, however I am married. shocked.gif

Guys,

I have a Marine Radio, so you may use my FM handle on 16 also.

Whoever e-mails me (with their Handle in the Subject...) I'll add and send a group e-mail out in the next day or two and try to coordinate a meeting place Saturday, somewhere in the middle of the river's stretch for a lunch break.....

Ok frequent posters, you know who you are, shoot me an e-mail & we'll meet up to brag, shake our heads in frustration and grab some grub.

[email protected]

Hey guys,

This is my first opener with a boat and I'm Geeked!!! I'm lauching outa the bluff at 6 am tomorrow. Just curious if I can pick a brain on what to use. Was going to get some leaches, worms and minnows. Do you just use large chubs, get suckers (what size) etc. Let me know if ya can. Walli, I look forward to meeting up with you tomorrow. I have an Alumacraft 165 with a merc 75. Should be around the bluffs.

Try a Red Fireball with a Leech. Bounce it off the bottom. Tip of the week just for you. grin.gif

try cast some shad raps as well..they were biting good this morning today awhile i fish for white bass....

matty