• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hmmm, we could maybe meet at a local establishment.... I would have to talk to my better half.. we could maybe do it at my pad?

If some of you guys want to jump on a mower and/or trimmer, and help mow the Senior High for me, you can count me in. grin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the updated Schedule:

June 5 - Green

June 12- Chisago

June 19- Big marine

June 26- N/S Center

July 3 - Forest

July 10- Chisago

July 17- Big Marine

July 24- Green

July 31- N/S Center

Aug. 7- Forest

Aug. 14- Chisago

Aug. 21- Big Marine

We could have a meeting or get together before it all happens. I know some others were thinking about it as well. Maybe a BBQ or something in the area. I'll send out an email.

I will try to attend as many as i can, depending on my work schedule!

We will be having a BBQ for anyone who is interested in the Fun League. Anyone who has interest is more than welcome to come. Just a little get together for us all to meet before the first event. This would be a good time for Non Boaters to get an idea of people with room!!

BBQ (byo meat):Sunday May 20th, 5:30 at Paradise Park in Chisago.

I'll bring the charcoal. If you want to bring one of the following let us know (chips, drinks, plates, etc.

Park is located on Stinson Ave, in chisago city. Located on Chisago Lake.

Hey Dan it sounds like you have to much free time on your hands, maby you should get a job!! shocked.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Job? If i could find a decent boss i'd think about it shocked.gif.

How could you get a better boss than your old man. All he does is go fishin,golfing & go on vacation (or I mean business trips grin.gif) Heck with all his money you could be his personal guide, we both know he cant find any fish on his own!! shocked.gif

I think you are on to something...I got a better idea..You get that boat and i'll be your personal guide

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• SkunkedAgain
      I hope to see it and believe it next week! Nice looking crappie
    • CigarGuy
      Crappies are biting!
    • Rick G
      Been out couple times this last week. Between the rain and wind there really was only one day this past week where it was actually warm out fishing.  Water temps are low mid 50s yet, not much change from last week.  Fish are still holding out off the first break on some area lakes and right up in the boat channels and back bays of others.   Been keeping it pretty simple as far as tackle used. Having the best luck with the lil hustler tubes under a small float or throwing the Bobby Garland baby shads with a 1/32 jig head.  The Bobby's have definitely been my big fish catcher this spring.
    • imhatz
      The water looks low but appears to be on the rise. We will be there  the week after opener. I have been going since 1981 and enjoying the experience. We love the variety of fish we catch and release each year. Ice went out a bit earlier than in years past. Water may be warmer and plan to target some crappies. We fish predominately in Sand Point as we camp. Good luck all and tight lines. We may consider the hike to Lake Lucille which we did 2 years ago. 
    • delcecchi
      Seeing is believing.   
    • smurfy
      thats great to hear regarding the lake levels!!!!!!
    • Kettle
      On an off light precipitation today. Hoping the weather this weekend will be nice so I can get out and crappie fish and check the weather. My yard has standing water and the driveway is a mess. Lot of lakes are near standard water levels which is good. Heard they are done stripping eggs on cut foot. Shaping up to be a good opener. Last year fished open water 60+ days and 28 different lakes. Hopefully bump both those numbers up this year
    • rundrave
      I don't think its 100% accurate, you are just relying on other average joes to report precipitation. But I think most numbers there are right in the ball park, especially when you see consistency among multiple reports in a general area.   It's probably more accurate than what the weather terrorists say on the news  which usually only reports metro areas. cocorahs is good for getting rural area reports you just might not have as many reports to go off of
    • smurfy
      i like this site!!!!!  👍 thanks rundave......its in my favorites!!!!!!
    • leech~~
      Thanks Mike.  I've been looking at bags of it for years but never wanted to chance wasting good meat on it.  I have a gas and charcoal grills, but really love the flavor of charcoal over gas. Most of the time it's if we have time to use one or the other.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.