• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Timber Wolf Hunt

Dock Boy

Good luck dock Boy... I don't know what the limit is, but i hope you shoot it, preferablly as close to the MN border as possible. Every muzzleloader hunt and ice fishing trip around Ely this year has produced more wolf tracks than deer sign.

I can't wait for MN to open a season, I'll be like the guys waiting 2 weeks outside the movie theatre to get into Star Wars, only I'll have my rifle with me and be waiting outside the DNR office in Tower.

Here's to hoping....

Im right with ya roostbuster. It will be a fine day.. Awe but just like the bear centers the wolves bring in more to the commercial aspect of the local economy than sportsmen...

Hummm ya dont hear to much about the bear clan anymore??? I see the thread got moved to bad..

If You get one eat a little bit. In The Patriot they said dog is a fine meal. Let us know how it tastes!

I've eaten it! Every year we host a game feed and some of us like to try and come up with something "new" each year. So when we took a coyote during pheasant hunting our eyes lit up and we took a hind quarter off. Marinated it for a day then threw it on the grill. It was great, nobody had any clues until we told them. Sure is fun to watch their faces. Possum was the other "new" dish. confused.gif