• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Art Barbarians

2006 Waterfowl Photo Contest

SD_waterfowler

Corey, don't make me bring up the gosling story...I'm pretty sure I can get that video from Derek...and post it. wink.gif

Sartell Angler

Here are a few late entries. These pictures from November mark the last hunt we had the privilege of sharing with our golden, Hunter. We were forced to put him to sleep on Jan. 3rd of this year after his health grew worse and worse. The pictures were taken with a cheap 35mm camera I always keep in my blind bag but I think this closeup of him watching for birds through the grass is one of the best we have of him. It was truly a hunt remember.

scan0005.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

The_Duckslayer

Sartel, sorry to heat about Hunter. I know that feeling all to well! Had to put my lab down last year as well. Many great memories of her though! I miss her when I am out hunting, she never talked much but she sure was a good listener! And as far as I know never divulged any secrets! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

winniewalleye777

Hunter was a great dog and he will be greatly missed amongst all who had the pleasure to meet him frown.gif especially those who took in a baseball game with him! Take care, and great photos. WW

Art Barbarians

A little help checking to make sure I have the correct names with photos. Click Here (2006 Waterfowl Hunting Photo Contest) to see all entries in 3 judged categories. You will be able to view 9 at a time and to view the larger image, please click the image. Please post any things you see need correcting. The judges will have their work cut out for them, good job guys and gals.

The Art Barbarians

wyldewal

You added an extra "a" in mine. It's wyldewal Not wayldewal. grin.gif

Tom Wilson

I don't get it, and have a question. Where and how do we vote? I thought this was just a freindly competition between FM members, but I don't see any links on how we get to vote on them. Did I miss something? Lastly, if it is something where other people are voting on it, when does that happen?

Just curious,

Tom W

Smeds

Here's some pics from last year's season.

[image]DSC_0032.jpg[/image]

[image]DSC_0025.jpg[/image]

DSC_0029.jpg

[image]DSC_0091.jpg[/image]

Caesarfishinguytoo

Nitroant - nice geese!! I think I know where you got those geese!! That appears to be my father-in-laws land. How do you know him??

That can be a phenominal spot at times and looks like you did rather well yourself!!

greenheadhunter32

This was fun

DuckOpener2006054.jpg

DuckOpener2006061.jpg

-Cattail Crew

buzzsaw

We probably need to start a 2007 Waterfowl Photo Contest. Any thing ever come of this one?

dukhnt

Buzzsaw,

I emailed Art barbarians about it this last spring. Got a reply back saying they were to busy to do anything with it at that time. Wasn't there supposed to be judging and prizes????

buzzsaw

yes that was the plan. I know Adam was taking care of this for Chris (owner) and Adam ending up moving back to southern MN and had a ton of things on his plate. I spoke to these guys back at the Game Fair at the Armstrong Ranch a short while back and as far as I was told it was still alive... just way behind schedule. I will say that these guys are really good peeps and do great framing!