• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Your New Boat Ideas for 17'-18' FISHING Boats

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Great ideas and/or comments Steve, Duff and Hans!!

Still looking of more.

What changes on a Fish Hawk would you want to see?

Earlier today I was looking at my Crestliner brochure, thinking about this post and came up with another "hair-brain" idea. tongue.gif I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but my net always seems to be in the way. Now, I know there are mounts that can be fastened to the insides of boats and such where the net rests vertically, but IMO, it would be nice to get it completely out of the way. Not when I'm fishing for larger game fish such as walleyes, bass, pike, etc. But many times when I hit the water, I'm on a multi-species outing where I'm after larger game fish but also panfish. It's when fishing for pannies that I wish the net was completely out of the way. Where to put it? Well, the one thought I had (which is a lot of thought for me on a Sunday tongue.gif) is to perhaps put it in the rod locker storage area(?). Maybe elevate the tubes and put a shelf in for the rods and reels, then have a little grab handle where you could lift the whole thing enough to slide the net underneath? That way it basically has its own compartment stored under the rods and not over them where the netting could get tangled in lures, etc.

Of course, if you're like Harvey Lee and catch 26" walleyes on your crappie gear, this wouldn't work out so well. tongue.gif

How about a locking device on the rear battery storage compartment. And not having to turn the key on to listen to the radio.

Quote:

And not having to turn the key on to listen to the radio.

That's just the way your stereo is wired... should be a quick job to take care of that... just move the power wire to either a location that has power all the time (the risk here is that the memory feature on the radio will kill your battery), or to a switched power location.

marine_man