• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Open seat for Saturday for a NW metro lake (probably Fish but am open to suggestions) 6:30 am until probably 1 or 2 depending on boat traffic on the lake.

Reply to jcater02 (at) gmail(dot)com

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Open seat tomorrow (Monday 7/11) for either Medicine or Fish Lake in the NW metro. Leave launch at about 6:30 to 7:00 and stay out til 1 or 2 pm depending on bite and boat traffic.

E-mail to jcater02 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Open seat tomorrow for either pool 1 for smallies (or of the current doesn't drop off tonight Medicine or Fish (or some other interesting lake))

Plan on hitting the water at about 6:30 and getting off later (when exactly will be determined by 3 factors 1) Heat, 2) The bite, 3) Traffic on the lake.) But likely about 2 to 3.

Reply to jcater02 (at) gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

might be a little late for this, but I will have an open seat in the morining. I will be fishing Crystal lake in burnsville and plan to be on the water around 630-645

• 4 weeks later...

Let's try this again, I have an open seat for tomorrow morning on Bryant Lake in EP/Mtka, leave launch at 6:30, back later (but no later than about 3:00) depending on weather and bite.

E-mail to jcater02 (AT) gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

i will be done with school and will have a week break and would love to fish with someone with a boat. will provide snacks, drinks and gas money. hate shore fishing for hours and catch only one small bass for the day. willing to travel 30-60mins outside of mpls. send me a message here or at [email protected] if you have an open seat.

Open seat this week either on Pool one for Smallies or a NW metro lake (Fish, Medicine).

Leave launch about 6:30 and return mid afternoon depending on weather and bite.

e-mail to jcater02(AT)gmail.com

Open seat tomorrow (Sunday) for Medicine Lake hitting the docks and weeds for LM Bass.

Leave launch about 6:30 and return about noon.

e-mail to jcater02(AT)gmail.com

• 3 months later...

Anyone around plymouth wanna go ice fishing I got a 2 man portable, heater, lantern, poles, everything. I'm new to the area up to fish tonka or were ever. Just wanna catch some fish!!!!!!

I'm not going out today but I'm game for any other day I got christmas at the gfs family today

I work til 330 and usually got the portable in my truck and vex

I work at 3 tomorrow afternoon and I would like to get out and try out my new Christmas present. If anyone would like to fish in the Burnsville/Lakeville area (crystal, orchard, prior, marion, or any others in that general area) tomorrow morning let me know. Ive got a portable and an auger.

Let me know.

Kinda glad I didn't go out thismorning, I feel like I would have blown half way across the lake with these high winds and glare ice.

Redneck, might head out your way tomorrow, I don't work and I'm always game to fish spring.

I have a perm out on the channel of Chisago and south lindstorm if anybody interested in joining me. I will be out there in the morning through the evening. I’m just tired of starring at white walls in silence. Text or call if interested mike 612-270-9174

Headed out around 6 or 630 tomorrow by my self. If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. Probably going to the st. Croix but would be open if you know of some place better.

Email- meyer8043@ yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Only got to work till 1 tomorrow going to be hitting up medicine lake if anyone wants to join can almost guarantee limit out on crappies. Also would be willing to hit up mille lacs saturday I'd anyone wants to go split trip costs I'll drive!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Heading out tomorrow be up for any lake {west metro). My auger got stolen but I have everything else two msn portable, vex, lake maps on gps, willing to try any lake. Otherwise I know couple spots guaranteed limit out on crappies. Text or call 612 695 2682

Heading to MPLS next weekend (Sat Feb 25)to drop my wife off in Eden Prairie, freeing me up from early afternoon on Saturday until sometime Sunday morning. If anyone is interested, I am game to go anywhere in the metro (I've got ZERO clue where to go, coming from Des Moines).

I'd like to have a chance to get a fat walleye or two, but I'll be happy just to be out on the water. I've got all of the stuff/junk i need, except the "where" part, and it's always more fun to dunk a minnow with company.

Shoot, I'll even buy some beer. smile

Hope to hear from someone. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I know it is late notice but I just got the new graph installed on the boat and the thing running and ready to fish so now I want to head out.

Anyone interested in hitting pool 2 tomorrow (Sunday) about 8 til ????? (Depends on the bite and the weather)

E-maill to jcater02 (AT) gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Open seat Sunday 4/1/2012 for pool 2 (where exactly to be determined) probably out of Hidden Falls from about 7:00 to about 2 or 3.

If interested e-mail to jcater02 (AT) gmail (dot)com

I live in Uptown and know the chain of lakes fairly well from being out there on my canoe and in my dad's boat. If anyone is ever in need of a partner on their boat hit me up. I know the ins and outs of where to park your trailer, etc.

If anyone needs a partner, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to split gas and provide entertainment.

mas100378 AT gmail.com

To be more specific, I would love to catch crappies on a lake, in addition to fishing the mississippi.

If anyone needs a partner, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to split gas and provide entertainment.

mas100378 AT gmail.com

• The topic was unpinned