• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

Thanks for the replies/offers. Unfortunately, two people I know (one being a 3 year old boy) recently died. So, I have been spending time with friends & family. I'm back now & looking to go fishing! ;-)

Illified, i might be goin out and hittin the lake on sunday morning...i still have your number so send me a txt or call me and we might be able to hook up and fish Orchard again

Hey Wyatt, Orchard sounds fun. What time do you think you'd go out in the morning? My old phone broke, can you email me your number again?

Hope you had a good summer.

See ya,

Phil

Hey Wyatt, Orchard sounds fun. What time do you think you'd go out in the morning? My old phone broke, can you email me your number again?

Hope you had a good summer.

See ya,

Phil

I dont have your email, my email is my user name (at) yahoo (dot) com

i was thinking somewhere between 8:30 and 9 if the weather is fair

If anyone has any room, i'm a college walleye fisherman that is looking to get out this fall for the evening bite. I live in Roseville and am a decent, respectable kid who loves to fish. I'll buy the beverage of choice, just Email me!

I will be going out saturday and sunday. Would like to get some end of the season bassin in. If anyone with experience fishing bass this time of year is interested let me know.

Thinkin' of going out on 'tonka on Saturday. I'll be renting a boat from Howard's Point. Probably 10am to 2pm or later. Come share the rental fee ($40 for the day) be looking for bass and muskie, maybe some crappie. I'm no expert but I know which end of the pole to hold.

Give a hoot. [email protected]

I'm going to be going out on the Mississippi near the Ford dam for smallies tomorrow and will probably have an open seat, if interested let me know.

jcater02_at_gmail.com

If anybody's going out and needs a partner I'd be glad to join ya. I have today through Wednesday off work, mornings would work best but I might be able to go fishing in the afternoon and night too. Give me a call my cell is 763-592-9026

If anyone has an open seat before it gets too cold, I would be grateful of an invitation. I live in St. Louis Park but will meet you anywhere. My main fish choice is bass and pan, but I could always use a nice lesson from a seasonal pro with walleye or northerns.

Thanks

Mike

mas100378 at gmail dot com

I know its a long way off, but is anyone going to be fishing the river around thanksgiving. I will be coming home from college and I've always wanted to fish the river for some eyes. Iowa doesnt have any lakes and its driving me CRAZY and I would like to get some fishing in. Let me know if you could help out, i would be more than willing to bring snacks and drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its a long way off, but is anyone going to be fishing the river around thanksgiving. I will be coming home from college and I've always wanted to fish the river for some eyes. Iowa doesnt have any lakes and its driving me CRAZY and I would like to get some fishing in. Let me know if you could help out, i would be more than willing to bring snacks and drinks.

Which River you thinking about? I go to Red Wing all the time, but depending on the weather the boat might be put to sleep for the winter.

I will be coming home this weekend so if anyone has an open seat in the south metro and can help a college kid out I would greatly appreciate it. My email is in my signature.

Thanks in advance

I have a seat open in the west metro (if you consider Hutchinson metro). Check the Hutchinson forum for details.

Does anyone have an open seat in the south metro from the 21st-28th? I'll be coming home from college and looking for a little water time. I would be interested in fishing prior, orchard, carls and anything down in that area. Let me know, email is in my signature

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be out tomorrow - sorry about the late notice. I'm home for the long weekend and Friday is the only day I can get out. Thinking of hitting Red Wing; but I've never fished there before. I am staying in Albertville and have one (possibly 2) open spots in my boat - just a little 16' duck boat. Planning on leaving home around 4am so I can be on the water by 8am then fish 'till around noon and take a break for lunch and back at it until dark. Post if anyone wants to go with.

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

I need a fishing partner for Saturday morning. My other dude backed out. I am going to a private lake in the Balsam Lake area of Wisconsin just across the border. I have a house, Vexilar, camera, my own rods, gas-powered Strikemaster, pretty much everything. Just bring yourself, a license, and your own rods and lures, and whatever else. Like in the past, I am hoping for a good morning bite. If all goes well, the fishing will be gangbusters from 7AM til about mid-morning on this particular sticky-bottom edge I fish. The panfish in this lake aren't pathetic like the metro area either. My email is [email protected]

I need a fishing partner for Saturday morning. My other dude backed out. I am going to a private lake in the Balsam Lake area of Wisconsin just across the border. I have a house, Vexilar, camera, my own rods, gas-powered Strikemaster, pretty much everything. Just bring yourself, a license, and your own rods and lures, and whatever else. Like in the past, I am hoping for a good morning bite. If all goes well, the fishing will be gangbusters from 7AM til about mid-morning on this particular sticky-bottom edge I fish. The panfish in this lake aren't pathetic like the metro area either. My email is [email protected]

I tried to send an email but it wouldnt go through, my buddy and I are planning on going fishing tomorrow but havent decided on a lake yet, we would like to try a new lake. i am in woodbury mn but have wi liscenses. if your still looking for a fishing partner my email is in my sig

Heading for a south metro lake this afternoon if anyone wants to join me. I've got everything needed except an auger.

I know a few good evening crappie bites. Not sure on size yet but we should be able to get some fish.

email me at [email protected]

• The topic was unpinned