• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Open seats/fishing partners. By popular demand.

might be a little late now ...but i can make it later in the day. As for the place, i dont really know...i'm a first year ice noob smile. But looking for crappies/eyes/panfish. I dont' have an auger or a house but everything else. email me laugh

I'm looking at getting out this weekend and also friday for awhile. I have a fish house and hand auger but no flasher. If you would like to meet up and fish with me drop me a email at [email protected]

Always looking for someone to fish south metro. I have an Eskimo Lodge that only really works when it's safe to drive on the ice. It's too heavy and awkward to drag out to far from the truck.

I don't care what lake and i'm good for all day smile i guess whatever you prefer and/or know...i'm a noob and i dont have auger or house but everything else.

Shoot me an email theworldofrui @ yahoo.com

The missus vetoed me going fishing on xmas eve day. Said I had too much work to do at home.

How hard can it be for me to sit on a couch and drink beer? I could do that with a line in the water and at least claim to be getting dinner and therefore semi-productive!

New to the area looking to go out anytime from friday on, have vacation until the 5th of january, have everything but a shack, but dont mind sitting outside, just want to get to know a few lakes, anyone interested email is [email protected]

Looking to try a small west metro lake tomm. have a hunch on some large Crappies. Would like someone to help chase them down. Might be alot of holes but I think they are there. My buddies are all working and I have the week off. Looking for someone who has all their own gear.

I am willing to go out thursday friday and sunday anywhere around the metro. Got a 5600, vexilar, auger, all the stuff we need. i wana try the chisago area for some eyes if anyone knows the lakes at all, I also would like to try any lake they are driving on im too lazy to make multiple trips back to the truck for equipment lol. just hit up my cell preferable today or tomorrow so we can make a solid plan. Tim

To who ever reads this:

My name is Preda, and I also really enjoy going fishing. Whether it be ice fishing, fishing from the shore, or my boat, I enjoy getting out as much as I can. I'm new to the area, I moved to the Twin Cities almost 2 years ago, but haven't got out much because I'm not familiar with any of the lakes. I'm looking for other companions around the area to go fishing with, so I can become more familiar with the lakes around the area and what they have to offer.

So if you would like a new friend or a fishing buddy, please let me know and I would definitely like to get out on the lake with you.

I'm actually heading out to either fish Independence, Pulaski, Sugar, Clearwater, or Cedar Lake tomorrow and this weekend(Sat). If you would like to come along, I'd be more than happy to have a companion or two. I do have a popup ice house that accommodates 2-3 individuals comfortly, ice auger, and a spare flasher.

So if you or anyone who reads this would like to get together to go fishing and develop a new friend, give me a call. I would really enjoy going fishing with you. You can reach me at 651.493.2944.

Thanks again, and hope to hear from you soon.

Preda S.

Looking to get out tomorrow. Not to picky on where to go. Probably go out around 8 or 9. I got all the stuff but need a second person to help with the monster house. If you're interested shoot me an email at shane at chasintailfishin dot com.

Anyone heading out to Tonka tomorrow? I got my first power auger and itching to use it. I don't have a house and hope the ice is drivable on Grey's. I'll be fishing out of my car if it's safe. If anyone wana offer me a seat or just wana hang out let me know at theworldofrui@ yahoo.com smile

• The topic was unpinned