• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Honda Motorcycles

Big Fish Hunter247

Question

I know this in a fishing related web site but I am not sure where to look for a wireing diagram for an 1983 Honda Nighthawk 650 when I put it away last fall I had electrical power to everything but now I have nothing battery is good main fuse is good I am at a dead end Thanks for the info

Big Fish Hunter247

7 answers to this question

Ask your friendly Honda dealer print one out of the service manual for you. Otherwise I'm not sure where but there is probably one online somewhere.

You can get a manual with wiring diagrams on amazon.

I googled on "1983 honda nighthawk wiring diagram" and got a bunch of hits. You could try that also. The book is 21.39, and you might be able to get the diagram playing with the look inside feature.

[no unauthorized links please]

I just bought an '83 hawk as well. I have the Clymer manual for it.

Let me know if you want me to copy some pages.....

or you can come take a look.

Do a search on Ebay, there are always manuals for sale on there. I found one to an old lawn mower a couple years back for like 2 bucks. It was a copy of the original, but it worked.

that would be cool if you could copy some of the pages for me all I need is a wireing diagram I need to go through all the wireing I have no power to anything thanks in adv

Big Fish Hunter247

I found the problem it was the ignition switch easy fix now i am tring to sell it on here just waiting for approval

Big Fish Hunter247