• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

need some help

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here fishes around Menomonie WI. I will be meeting up with a buddy on friday who lives in Menomonie. He's a good guy but doesn't know much about locating a spot to fish. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction since I know nothing about this area and we will only be there for a few hours before he takes off the next day for Las Vegas, so time is important. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

There is a river that is dammed up in town that makes a lake right off the interstate....other than that I have no idea.............try and shout out on the wisconsin forum for a guy named cooter, he is in Eau claire and might be able to help.......My brother lives in EC and the ice has not been good around there