• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi Guys, I got used boat last fall. Got to run it a little last fall, seemed fine but would like to take to a marine mechanic to have it checked over so I don't have problems the first day on the water this spring. It's a 89 Lund Predator with a 60 Merc.

My problem is I have no clue about dealers, or who has a good outboard mechanic in the Alex area. Even a mechanic that does not work at a dealership would be good. Any recommendations?

confused.gif

Alex Marine has treated me GREAT, they have helped me numerous times with short notice work when I was up against a tournament day.

joe's marine,he is a really good mechanic and he works out of his house. 859-3353 he lives on osakis lake on eagle dr.we have a resort and have him come and fix costumers motors all the time.

• 2 weeks later...