• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LOW ICE Series & LOW Get Together

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Anyone from around here heading up to the LOW ICE Series.

I can't make this one and I have a some frozen smelt one of our Northern members is in need of. So if anyone is heading up there let me know.

You can find more info on the Event here.

LOW ICE Series & LOW Get Together

You can compete in the Event of just come up and have fun at the Get Together.

BD110 and myself will be on Rainy Lake chasing eyes and crappies if we can find them. I hear the river by the dam is open so the long rod and jigs and plastics may come along as well. It would be cool to jig the open water so early.

Hey Frank,

Will you send me an e-mail at home so I can get your address back now that my computer is up and running again. I have it at work but that will do me no good today.

Thanks much!!!

Steve,

Give me a call later when you get a chance.

Take care guys,

Tom

Frank,

I also can't make the low gathering.I got called back to work.Today I was close to home.But tommorow I will be last lease 2.5 hours away working .How long who knows.That is the way road work works around here