• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

flat report 2/22

tackltime

fished off seguch 8am to 2pm. a little slow for me buddy had 9jumbo,s me 2.was,nt fast fishing but steady enuf. went to boot set up by 3 fished till 6 ended up 23jumbo"s 6 eye"s 3 in slot.faster bite here more on vex too.32 to 34 feet both spots.buckshot minno head or live minno blood hook best.all small ones on waxies.first time up there this year,fun day!is there anywhere off the flats you dont mark fish?they were everywhere.

fished the west side of 9 mile off the edge, plenty of fish on the aqua view - 6-10 inchers 1-15 inch wally. Moved to 3 mile in the afternoon til dark and only got 2 wallys and an eelpout. Probably should have hung out on the flats because we could see more fish out there than out on 3 mile but I guess thats why they call it fishing and not catching.