• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bemidji Fishing

I hit Cass Lake the other night. I fished out of Break On The Lake's rentals. It was slow, I caught 20+ perch ranging from about 7-9". Nothing to write home about, but I'm blaming the weather. I'd definately go back and give the walleyes another try. They had very nice accomidations and rates. We had 11 inches of ice on Allen's Bay(north side) and after this weekend's cold snap I'd expect it would be pretty driveable soon.

I've been on the north end of Lake Bemidji 3 times this past week with only 2 perch, can't seem to find the walleyes. Ice on the north end was only 6-7 in. so be careful (no trucks) I've seen a couple cars and even a truck on the south end.

Went out on the west side of Bemidji late afternoon Sunday for a couple of hours. We caught quite a few decent perch and five small-to-mid-sized walleyes. Walleyes liked a jigging spoon and the perch liked the jigs.

Went out on the west side of Bemidji late afternoon Sunday for a couple of hours. We caught quite a few decent perch and five small-to-mid-sized walleyes. Walleyes liked a jigging spoon and the perch liked the jigs.